The most annoying thing said about your club?

Remove this Banner Ad

That Rance, Riewoldt, Cotchin and Dusty are our only decent players. Only having 4 or so decent players does not get you a Premiership and a minor premiership the year after. This is starting to fade a bit, but I find that it is still being said.

Every year since 2010, people say the same thing about Geelong: "well, they're going to fall this year. They'll miss the eight".

You get a little over it after a while, especially when they've only been correct once

The conversation ender of how many premierships have you won.
I sort of love our song its a quilty pleasure.

I feel sorry how the rest of the league treats GWS and Gold coast.
I think its funny when hawthorn supporters get riled up by anything your the most successful club f the last 50 years get over yourselves.
West coast had the best midfield and history and blew it id say that's more galling to the west coast supporters than the teasing of druggos.

I think its funny when hawthorn supporters get riled up by anything your the most successful club f the last 50 years get over yourselves.
West coast had the best midfield and history and blew it id say that's more galling to the west coast supporters than the teasing of druggos.

If you call winning a flag as blowing it, sounds about right for a freo fan. Build a bridge.
As for teasing druggoes, look no further than your own recent veteran full back and your current "calf issues" midfielder. If you cant remember, maybe google it.

I think you misunderstood the intent of this thread. It's supposed to be what is the most annoying thing said about YOUR club.

Annoying thing? Nuh-uh! Annoying things? Plenty!

Gee, where do I begin?

Blah, blah, blah, brown paper bags, blah, blah, blah, John Elliott, blah, blah, blah, Carltank, blah, blah, blah, how many rebuilds, blah, blah, blah, rebuilding since 1995, blah, blah, blah, Bolton can't coach, blah, blah, blah, relegation, blah, blah, blah, GWS rejects, blah, blah, blah, merge with Gold Coast, blah, blah, blah, shift to Tassie, blah, blah, blah next 10 wooden spoons, blah, blah, blah, career-killers, blah, blah, blah, need a clean-out, blah, blah, blah, Sunday twilight, blah, blah, blah, Silvagni is no good, blah, blah, blah, don't deserve opener, blah, blah, blah, only draft spuds, blah, blah, blah, Cripps will leave, blah, blah, blah, no one wants to go there, blah, blah blah, only will for money, blah, blah, blah, no success for the next 50 years...

I could go on, but it's best that I stop here.

Gee, where do I begin?

Blah, blah, blah, brown paper bags, blah, blah, blah, John Elliott, blah, blah, blah, Carltank, blah, blah, blah, how many rebuilds, blah, blah, blah, rebuilding since 1995, blah, blah, blah, Bolton can't coach, blah, blah, blah, relegation, blah, blah, blah, GWS rejects, blah, blah, blah, merge with Gold Coast, blah, blah, blah, shift to Tassie, blah, blah, blah next 10 wooden spoons, blah, blah, blah, career-killers, blah, blah, blah, need a clean-out, blah, blah, blah, Sunday twilight, blah, blah, blah, Silvagni is no good, blah, blah, blah, don't deserve opener, blah, blah, blah, only draft spuds, blah, blah, blah, Cripps will leave, blah, blah, blah, no one wants to go there, blah, blah blah, only will for money, blah, blah, blah, no success for the next 50 years...

I don't think anyone has said Carlton should switch to Tasmania. North Melbourne on the other hand, well, I may have said that a few times, though to be fair I think one of North or St Kilda should relocate there.

I don't think anyone has said Carlton should switch to Tasmania. North Melbourne on the other hand, well, I may have said that a few times, though to be fair I think one of North or St Kilda should relocate there.

Man, you have no idea how many I've stumbled across online putting us in the same bracket when it comes to merging and shifting to Tassie.

latest

Carlton may be terrible on the field but no one could doubt they have a big supporter base in Melbourne that makes them immune from relocation talk.

You'd think that! But these trolls seem to have the audacity to get in my field of vision and say such nonsense. I tend to ignore them, but there is one too many and sometimes you just wish you're able to wipe them from the board.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The most annoying thing is people potting Swans fans as being un-knowledgeable about the game because they scream "BAAAAAALLLL" every time an opposition supporter is tackled. You know, like every other supporter base in the league does. This stupid criticism for some reason just annoys me no end.

Agreed, such fn hypocrites, every game i watch on tv played in Vic the exact same thing happens.

Annoying thing? Nuh-uh! Annoying things? Plenty!

Gee, where do I begin?

Carlton supporters have been accusing other clubs of some of these things for decades.

No supporter base enjoyed pointing to the shortcomings of other Clubs as much as Carlton during the 70s and 80s.

Carlton supporters have been accusing other clubs of some of these things for decades.

No supporter base enjoyed pointing to the shortcomings of other Clubs as much as Carlton during the 70s and 80s.

I thought this thread was about most annoying things. Not whether they're warranted.

I'm not from the 70s or 80s. What's happened then means little to me.

So many to choose from, but being “over the cap” in 1995 is particularly slanderous.

Your Chairman admitted it.

You were over a year or 2 before. And over a year or 2 after.

The idea that also being over that year as well isnt at least plausible if not likely is ridiculous.

Brown paper bags ruled at Carlton for the entire decade.

Every year since 2010, people say the same thing about Geelong: "well, they're going to fall this year. They'll miss the eight".

You get a little over it after a while, especially when they've only been correct once

I used to say it because I didn't rate Chris Scott as a coach. I felt like he walked into a Premiership team (he did) but he definitely is a good coach, too. I was wrong about him, I thought he was a worthless meathead due to how he played, and until the last year or two I've been waiting for him to get exposed.

That Rance, Riewoldt, Cotchin and Dusty are our only decent players. Only having 4 or so decent players does not get you a Premiership and a minor premiership the year after. This is starting to fade a bit, but I find that it is still being said.
Bullshit. No one still says Rance is good.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back