Official Match Thread S26 Round 16 Dragons FFC vs Sin City Swamprats at Aloha Stadium, Honolulu, USA (Dragon Island)

The greatest tourist attraction in Honolulu?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Yay! Congratulations, hope the wedding you went to went well.
Certainly did - very happy occasion.

BTW I had another experience in my younger days. I met a girl at a bar, and I plucked up the courage to approach her. I said to her, "Hi sweetie - I'd give you one." She just looked at me with disdain, and said, "You disgust me - I wouldn't have sex with you if you were the last man on the planet."

Undeterred, I said, "Now settle down fatty - I was simply giving you a score out of 10." :)

c0d739914b793df1b99394e111c50a69.jpg

SarahSmiles these are life lessons, you can base your life around :p

upload_2018-11-11_11-27-15.png

Aaahhh the old Gary Hocking strategy from his WAFL Coaching days ;)
Yeah, it infects a lot of football clubs ;)

Been watching some of the "old" matches (circa early 2000's) on Fox. The game has changed so much in less than 20 years.

Certainly did - very happy occasion.

BTW I had another experience in my younger days. I met a girl at a bar, and I plucked up the courage to approach her. I said to her, "Hi sweetie - I'd give you one." She just looked at me with disdain, and said, "You disgust me - I wouldn't have sex with you if you were the last man on the planet."

Undeterred, I said, "Now settle down fatty - I was simply giving you a score out of 10." :)

Fatty hey? 1 out of 10 hey? I'll take those odds...
af4801e4f9dea494410058a048b00efbe4736815e7589e92f05d99d077c8446c.jpg

Yeah, it infects a lot of football clubs ;)

Been watching some of the "old" matches (circa early 2000's) on Fox. The game has changed so much in less than 20 years.
The game the last two years, is as good as ever ....but I do agree with the changes, albeit the AFL go in ever growing circles with Ruck Rules ?

Well, despite being begged, threatened, cajoled and coerced daily for a month, my lawn point-blank refuses to mow itself.

See y'all at bouncedown.

Well, despite being begged, threatened, cajoled and coerced daily for a month, my lawn point-blank refuses to mow itself.

See y'all at bouncedown.
But aren't you married ? ....this is why you get married :)

But aren't you married ? ....this is why you get married :)
No, you get married so you have someone to fetch you a beer while you are slaving away in the hot sun. Then you have children, who you teach to slave away in the hot sun for room and board, and fetch you a beer while doing it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No, you get married so you have someone to fetch you a beer while you are slaving away in the hot sun. Then you have children, who you teach to slave away in the hot sun for room and board, and fetch you a beer while doing it.
:p Ha ha ....you must have young children .....you're destined for failure on this one

Really? I've got the wrong Ant??? Trust bloody me! o_O:rolleyes:

Congratulations ant555! We will win for you! I still really want to play finals...
You'll have more success here. Trust me from personal experience; Wonders are s**t in finals

If you need to go to the toilet, I'd go now - I wouldn't wait until after lunch.........
Cheers for that completely irrelevant advice...

Won't make much difference ....his bladder is shot
He is a she, and there is nothing wrong with my bladder... and I'll thank you not to comment on my body parts, thank you very much!!!

Kirkswan will slap you for that.
Cheers WFL, if I could reach him I would!

:p In between toilet stops .....if i can outrun him for 30 minutes .....his bladder will save me
Seriously??? Where are you getting this crap from?

I don't think she'll hold on that long
OI!!! you and Wayne's-World need to get a life and leave my body alone!

Edited: Wrong waynesworld... sorry

Last edited:
Back