Up the Coasters DVD & Victory Pack..

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyways the highlights disc is a bit disappointing. Starts out great with a lot of alternate angles of certain events during the Granny, but then it's sort of a mixed bag. It simply uses the extremely limited highlights packages they used during the BNF, and although discussing the Season with Simmo and Graham is nice it's nothing we didn't already know.

Anyways the highlights disc is a bit disappointing. Starts out great with a lot of alternate angles of certain events during the Granny, but then it's sort of a mixed bag. It simply uses the extremely limited highlights packages they used during the BNF, and although discussing the Season with Simmo and Graham is nice it's nothing we didn't already know.
Yeah, I was expecting actual highlights like 2006 Victory Pack

Looking to buy an Eagles black cap, most stockists including WCE online shop, have run out of stock?
Anyone know where can buy one?
View attachment 580394

It's not the black on black hat, but they're selling a white on black hat:

You can only buy it in store, though.

Im still waiting for the 2x premiership hats and polo i ordered on the monday after the GF. Im tempted to get a refund and head to the teamstore and get it off the shelf.

I finally got my stuff on Friday..I actually forgot what i ordered so it was like xmas :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's not the black on black hat, but they're selling a white on black hat:

You can only buy it in store, though.

Hey thanks a lot! Am still after the B on B though, might have to try Gumtree, 2ndhand..? o_O

Went to JB today. They bluray was 20% off but no goddamn stock.
Midland 0
Osborne park 0
Belmont 0
Joondalup 1
Booragoon 6 (lel)

Ended up ordering the bastard online for delivery.
Sent the Mrs a screen shot of the Blu ray and told her, 20% off at JB, Christmas present ;)
She found the DVD and asked a worker, do you have this on Blu ray.
He told her "no, they don't release the grand final on Blu ray"
She showed screen shot.
He then said, "ok, I'll go look for it"
Lazy workers. Fine if you're not sure, just say I'll check.

The replay from channel 7 on the Sunday had the full medal presentation but nothing after it. No pre game stuff either. There’s a gameday episode on YouTube from the morning of the GF so that might have some pre game stuff.

What does the DVD have??

Not sure if this is the right thread to ask this but is there anywhere I can find the pre-match build up, the post match presentations and press conferences online? AFL Livepass obviously didn't feel the need to upload it.
There's also a bunch of stuff on Youtube, pre, during, post GF and the wash-up with segments of Tv programs dissecting the game..
A good one was with Jonathan Brown and Gary Lyons (believe it or not) -on the couch? - heaping endless praise on WCE and Simmo..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back