Daisy Pearce is horrid.

Remove this Banner Ad

Annoying voice but the most concise and to the point boundary rider by miles.
Knows her footy that’s for sure.
Shits on all the others.

Daisy unfortunately looks like Kirkwood Smith from That 70s show

latest

I admire her verbal agility, usually finds the right words, doesn't stop and start or um and ah, and can speak at length on football and probably many other things.

Darren Parkin from SEN is the same way although even more so, and he has quite a nasal voice too. They could do worse than get Darren Parkin on Channel 7 as well.

She actually knows her stuff. Isn't up herself like so many commentators. Speaks fluently and has a sense of humour. And I'd much rather look at her than any of the other sporting talking heads.

Daisy >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Rest of the CH7 commentators.

She’s a better analyst than Ling or even Richo. How many ******* times yesterday did Richo mention the “if Eagles take 90+ marks a game they win” ....it’s all he had!

Wasnt she the boundary rider in the gf?

The one who kept interupting the wank fest in the commentary box with actual useful information?

Annoying voice but the most concise and to the point boundary rider by miles.
Knows her footy that’s for sure.
Shits on all the others.

I admire her verbal agility, usually finds the right words, doesn't stop and start or um and ah, and can speak at length on football and probably many other things.

Darren Parkin from SEN is the same way although even more so, and he has quite a nasal voice too. They could do worse than get Darren Parkin on Channel 7 as well.

Bland, just the commercial media bending to gender quotas.

She’s a better analyst than Ling or even Richo. How many ******* times yesterday did Richo mention the “if Eagles take 90+ marks a game they win” ....it’s all he had!

Richo's part of the boy's club over there, so it's all he has to do to keep his job. Repeat the same talking points ad infinitum and he's got tenure.

She's very low on the list of Channel 7 commentators/personalities who I'd complain about. Get rid of BT, Darcy, Hamish, Basil and Sam McLure and then maybe we can discuss Daisy's role.
How is Lingy not first on your list.

The man assaults eardrums nationwide

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How is Lingy not first on your list.

The man assaults eardrums nationwide

Look, I'm biased towards Lingy due to the team I support. That's not to say I think he's good at his job but he doesn't make me wish all football went untelevised like BT does.

Great whinge thread not. If we're really scraping the bottom of the barrel then how could we forget this:

There are far worse around than Daisy Pearce, although she does tend to use standard cliches a fair bit - but is also relatively new in the role, so to be expected. Would be good to see some other current/former AFLW players get into these type of roles to hear different views from time to time - would think Erin Phillips would be excellent in this sort of thing; speaks well, knows the game inside out.

She’s fine in my view, importantly she is getting better as she show good knowledge.

If you look at how awful some in the media are she’s way above them.

Long, Zempalis, But my dad died McLure, Bt, Frawley, Darcy.
Not exactly a high bar set.

Staggering how poor so many are and how they maintain longer term careers.

Last edited:
Totally. We need to teach Isa (and Francesca Cumani) the intricacies Of AFL. Infinitely more listenable.
Jayne Ivil and Francesca

Yep

Ps you have a great username.
(1867 Melbourne Cup winner)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back