FTA-TV The Good Place - Netflix

Remove this Banner Ad

Season 2 is better than Seaosn 1 imo

I dunno, there's something to be said for the simple brilliance of Season 1. I loved Season 2 too, but it has to get more convoluted to still be fresh and funny - which is fine, but simple is great.

Really liked the first couple of seasons. Season 2 did go into a holding pattern for a few episodes - but got going again fine.

IMO they have quite literally lost the plot in season 3 though. It is almost like they have had a series of guest writers that are told nothing about the overall plot, just who the chars these are.

Jason has become slightly overexposed. He is funny, but in smaller doses with snappy/stupid lines. He needs to revert back to thinking he has a vow of silence every now and then!

Really liked the first couple of seasons. Season 2 did go into a holding pattern for a few episodes - but got going again fine.

IMO they have quite literally lost the plot in season 3 though. It is almost like they have had a series of guest writers that are told nothing about the overall plot, just who the chars these are.

Jason has become slightly overexposed. He is funny, but in smaller doses with snappy/stupid lines. He needs to revert back to thinking he has a vow of silence every now and then!
Agreed. Season 3 has nose dived.

This season has been awful. Just awful.

It's turned into a team Quantum Leap weekly show, but without the awesome Sam Beckett.

I think i'm done with it if it goes another season

This season has been awful. Just awful.

It's turned into a team Quantum Leap weekly show, but without the awesome Sam Beckett.

I think i'm done with it if it goes another season

If you didn't like Chidi's meltdown episode or Pillboi/Donkey Doug you're impossible to please.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you didn't like Chidi's meltdown episode or Pillboi/Donkey Doug you're impossible to please.
Chidi meltdown episode is every episode.

His break up episode was horrible, it's obvious the writers have no idea what to do and are just filling air time now.

Season 1 and 2 I enjoyed and will watch again, but this season just when completely to s**t, for me, I'm not one of those people that will tell other people what to enjoy. (nor will I keep posting for pages how much I hate the season either so I think i'll leave it at that and not ruin the thread for those still enjoying)

I can't see how if you enjoyed the other seasons you wouldn't be enjoying this one. It's not that different. IMO.

They're back on Earth and trying to redeem their loved ones? It's entirely different.

I can't see how if you enjoyed the other seasons you wouldn't be enjoying this one. It's not that different. IMO.

The only difference is the general story direction. Maybe it runs thin but it's pretty consistent.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back