Bundesliga 2018/19

Remove this Banner Ad

Huge game and not one for the nerves. 7 points the gap going into the break. That’s big.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That Dortmund vs Bayern game was one of the best matches I’ve ever watched

Is sancho a perm deal for Dortmund or a loan from city
Permanent. Around £10m iirc.

Why did he want out? Still looks a player big fee coming for Dortmund eventually
I think he just saw himself going straight into first team football at Dortmund, would have been a bit slower at City.

Was one of three that got promised first team football with us at 17, might only have one left this time next year. :/

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am really happy that Jacob Bruun Larsen is getting the minutes he deserves. I think he is a really good young player who makes intelligent movement off the ball for example should have been played through by Jadon Sancho in the first half against Munich when Sancho dwelled on the ball too long and that would have put him 1 on 1 with Neuer. He just seems to make a very smart diagonal run as part of the attack making space for others.
Also im happily surprised at the significant jump in performance from Dan Axel Zagadou from last season, he is very good at playing the forward ball to kick start the attack and his defensive work has been really great and in my opinion the biggest reason our defence has been much better.

I am really happy that Jacob Bruun Larsen is getting the minutes he deserves. I think he is a really good young player who makes intelligent movement off the ball for example should have been played through by Jadon Sancho in the first half against Munich when Sancho dwelled on the ball too long and that would have put him 1 on 1 with Neuer. He just seems to make a very smart diagonal run as part of the attack making space for others.
Also im happily surprised at the significant jump in performance from Dan Axel Zagadou from last season, he is very good at playing the forward ball to kick start the attack and his defensive work has been really great and in my opinion the biggest reason our defence has been much better.

Everything seems to be going right so far

Zagadou has become a beast of a 19yo and has put most attackers in his pocket this season

Paco has a knack of finding the net wherever he is, and moreso as an impact sub

Sancho I still think is better as a sub against tired legs, but he is like dembele without the arrogance. Kissed the Dortmund badge the other night. Made me wet

JBL was unlucky to be left out of the danish team I feel - huge presence, very strong

Think Witsel has been our most important player mind you. Most people would say why not Reus - but Witsel is the hard midfielder we’ve lacked since Kehl retired. He’s so cool and calm all of the time.

It’s going to be interesting to see where weigl fits into the squad nowadays - he didn’t play well against a physical team in FCB (colour me shocked), and I don’t think he’s a great pivot on his own. Needs to play a bit higher without as many defensive possibilities and keep the pass chain going

To sum things up - it’s our meisterschale to lose

Everything seems to be going right so far

Zagadou has become a beast of a 19yo and has put most attackers in his pocket this season

Paco has a knack of finding the net wherever he is, and moreso as an impact sub

Sancho I still think is better as a sub against tired legs, but he is like dembele without the arrogance. Kissed the Dortmund badge the other night. Made me wet

JBL was unlucky to be left out of the danish team I feel - huge presence, very strong

Think Witsel has been our most important player mind you. Most people would say why not Reus - but Witsel is the hard midfielder we’ve lacked since Kehl retired. He’s so cool and calm all of the time.

It’s going to be interesting to see where weigl fits into the squad nowadays - he didn’t play well against a physical team in FCB (colour me shocked), and I don’t think he’s a great pivot on his own. Needs to play a bit higher without as many defensive possibilities and keep the pass chain going

To sum things up - it’s our meisterschale to lose

I agree with you on Sancho, i like him coming on maybe to replace Pulisic on the right wing on a regular basis... Wolf seems like an odd signing looking at it now, not sure where he fits in. I don't mind Götze interchanging with Reus as centre forward/false nine & number 10 to be honest and Paco seems to be performing much better off the bench too just like Sancho haha. It seems like mostly everyone is getting an opportunity under Favre.

Yeah i agree with Witsel too, he has been really good signing. I used to love Kehl's and even Bender's ability to destroy in the midfield.

I also hope some english clubs throw big cash at us for Pulisic in the summer. He's not coming on as I had hoped, and I think Wolf could do his role just as well. His hype and marketing ability for an american owned team however .... and extra 60-70m to spend would be unreal - and not necessarily on transfers. I'd like to see more kids come from the academy. We've had Puli, Passlack and JBL come from our youth team, but the next one looks like Moukoko and that won't be for a while

I also hope some english clubs throw big cash at us for Pulisic in the summer. He's not coming on as I had hoped, and I think Wolf could do his role just as well. His hype and marketing ability for an american owned team however .... and extra 60-70m to spend would be unreal - and not necessarily on transfers. I'd like to see more kids come from the academy. We've had Puli, Passlack and JBL come from our youth team, but the next one looks like Moukoko and that won't be for a while
Need to remember, he's still only 20 hahaha yeah i love seeing the younger players come through. I have always like the way Dzenis Burnic plays so i would like to see him get a chance maybe at some point, he could play next to Witsel in midfield in my opinion.
I would like to see him stay but don't mind him leaving as much as the young German players, it's still importnt to have a strong German core and it feels like there are less and less German players in the 11 for example last game there was just Reus, Götze & Weigl (the last two are not guaranteed a starting position with the likes of Alcacer and Delaney around). It was disappointing to lose players such as Ginter for me.

Bayern drop points again, this time to Düsseldorf... a team they are expected to beat easily. Feels like somthing has to happen there... Heynckes has said he wont come out of retirement again haha

When Mainz equalised, it was announced at Allianz Arena and the whole crowd cheered. 20 mins later bayern were 3-3 and we were 2-1. This season is getting interesting. Hoping for a Gladbach win to put more fear into Bayern. Let’s hope they keep Kovac - he isn’t the problem. It’s the squad he inherited

Remove this Banner Ad

Back