MFC Fans Only The One and Only Jack Watts Thread - All Discussion about JW in here

Remove this Banner Ad

Watts has a point to prove after a disappointing first season with the Power.

The 27-year-old was down in a host of statistical categories – average disposals, kicks, handballs, marks, goals, goal assists, inside 50s, effective disposals, tackles inside 50, marks inside 50, metres gained and time on ground – compared to 2017 when he was at Melbourne.

His 14.1 disposals per game was his lowest return since 2010, his second season with the Demons.
I think he’s had a point to prove a few times now. Not sure he can prove that point now.

The 27-year-old was down in a host of statistical categories – average disposals, kicks, handballs, marks, goals, goal assists, inside 50s, effective disposals, tackles inside 50, marks inside 50, metres gained and time on ground – compared to 2017 when he was at Melbourne.

His 14.1 disposals per game was his lowest return since 2010, his second season with the Demons.
As markm106 has said ... if being traded away from Melbourne against his will wasn't a big enough motivation to prove a point, and he instead had a worse season, I don't think he's capable of it.

He just doesn't give a stuff mate, unfortunate as he is extremely talented.

Clearly its fatigue from far too much swimming.... and ****

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

He also had a point to prove after a disappointing first ten years with the Demons. Maybe **** and Swimming is the kick in the ass he needs to finally make the most of his talents, but I wouldn't hold your breath.

Port recruited so badly last year they have pretty much shafted themselves for the next 3 years because of it.

Watts and Motlop. Talented but no heart.
Tom Rockliff a very flat year. Maybe being played out of position.
Jack Trengove a massive reach

Then in previous years. Not sure if Dixon has worked out that well and Toumpas was a total miss.

They now recruited Lycett who I think will be borderline if that.

The best players at that club are most likely Westhoff, Ryder and Gray (Boak has dropped right off). And they are all 30 years old (and 32 in Westhoffs case). Wines is the one they can build with being 24.

- Of course with Polec and the Chad moving on.

This is not going to end well for Hinkley (who I really like the way he wants AFL to be played) but I see a crash coming for them.

Ports recruitment was dead against what Kochie said post the west coast loss in the finals. Watts and Motlop are front runners. I do rate Rockliff and would give him another year to prove himself. I think with their post season movements and draft position indicate they are rebuilding somewhat.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

well old mate Jacky boys really ****** up again
He's reaching full blown (pardon the pun) ledge status
Hopefully he he kicks one against at the G and runs along snorting the 50 ala Robbie Fowler

How many beers in before you told him how s**t he was? I reckon by the time the first had touched me lips I'd be letting him know how soft he is
I got really confused reading your post just now. I think I skim read too much and fill in blanks from my imagination. The key phrases I took from your post were something about Jack being soft and something touching your lips. Very confused about what you were getting at. For some reason I mulled it over for several minutes rather than go back and actually read the post.

I got really confused reading your post just now. I think I skim read too much and fill in blanks from my imagination. The key phrases I took from your post were something about Jack being soft and something touching your lips. Very confused about what you were getting at. For some reason I mulled it over for several minutes rather than go back and actually read the post.

Let your imagination take you wherever you want mate, that's why it's yours

I don’t think it’s cocaine in the Oktoberfest video. It’s some other substance they do over there and it’s legal.

Not a great look though..
Yeah I was just reading that ... I'm not sure if there is a way to prove it either way really, and his previous escapades means the assumption made won't be a positive one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back