Prediction 2019 Guernsey Numbers

Remove this Banner Ad

Off topic but of we were rebranding I don’t thing they would of had them In the existing gurensey
i'm pretty sure they're using the same guernsey from 2018.

even up until draft night most clubs haven't released their playing guernseys for the next season. all the 2016 draftees were still in the BLK gear even though BLK were about to go belly up. bit of a different situation though i suppose.

you'd think if the club were going to change something it would be before the draft, so looking unlikely.

i'm pretty sure they're using the same guernsey from 2018.

even up until draft night most clubs haven't released their playing guernseys for the next season. all the 2016 draftees were still in the BLK gear even though BLK were about to go belly up. bit of a different situation though i suppose.

you'd think if the club were going to change something it would be before the draft, so looking unlikely.
Generally the polos are the first bit of 2019 merch to come out.

Club doubling down on our young group.

Do we not have a number 2?
Saving it for someone perhaps?

I may even still have Prestia's guernsey somewhere...lucky me
I got a Prestia signed 41 and 10 guernsey at home :(.
I'm just happy i never spent the ridiculous amount of money it was going to cost to get them framed

I got a Prestia signed 41 and 10 guernsey at home :(.
I'm just happy i never spent the ridiculous amount of money it was going to cost to get them framed
I also have a Prestia 41
The perpetual young gun jersey

Brodie wore it well this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks slightly bigger to me. Must be the lighting and haircut.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

I remember in February coming in and telling people how concerned I was that Scrimsook had put on nothing over the off season and being howled down by the usual big noters about how wrong I was and that he was looking like a beast.

So I take talk of players bulking up in here with a grain of salt.

I wonder if I should name the posters who did that to me back in February even though I was spot on with my mail.

Rightyo chaps, We're talking about Jersey numbers in here. Kindly redirect your name change banter/Milennial winge session to one of the off topic threads

Many dankes.
------------

Keeping this train on the tracks though - We've got number 2 open as far as I know, What are the chances we give that one to pick 2?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back