Up the Coasters DVD & Victory Pack..

Remove this Banner Ad

KERRPOW

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 28, 2008
in a town near you
AFL Club
West Coast
My monday is off to a good day. Blu-ray of the premiership arrives at work via Toll (ordered late friday arvo) and received an email from the team store notifying me that my order of premiership merchandise is ready to collect.

Even better was that there was a stuff up with those charcoal premiership polo's so they replaced it with a royal blue premiership polo. My first choice was a royal blue polo, but that was not an option when i ordered my gear....so WINNING.

May 28, 2010
AFL Club
West Coast
Thanks but none of the afl.com.au videos work at all. This is on Chrome, by the way.

Works for me, on Chrome. Not logged in to Live Pass or anything.

wcepressconf.png

Coasters7

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 27, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Chelsea
Are the season match highlights on the DVD just going to be the same packages copied from AFL site? Or do they add a bit extra?

Feb 9, 2012
PERTH
AFL Club
West Coast
There’s a 2018 season highlights DVD being sold on its own. I’ve got the 06 one and it’s pretty good. Keen to know if that’ll be different to the victory pack season highlights? Are there season highlights on the GF DVD??

Coasters7

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 27, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Chelsea
There’s a 2018 season highlights DVD being sold on its own. I’ve got the 06 one and it’s pretty good. Keen to know if that’ll be different to the victory pack season highlights? Are there season highlights on the GF DVD??
Don’t think there’s any on the GF DVD. I’m also curious about the victory pack and seperate highlights DVD. Whether they are the same as each other and also whether they’ve just pulled the highlights off the website. Have the 06 one and it had a nice condensed version of each game but wasn’t the short 6 minute packages you get online. Hoping there’s similar ones for this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Feb 9, 2012
PERTH
AFL Club
West Coast
Yeah that’s the one thing I haven’t been able to find. I wanted to see the stuff between gameday ending (11am Perth time) up to the start of the actual game. I was hoping the DVD would have some of it???

twinkletoes#17

Coaster
May 30, 2016
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Being the nutter that I am (and missing most of the broadcasts being at the game) I recorded the entire pre-game on channel 7 (Game Day Live plus pre-game), the game on 7, the game on Fox Footy, post game on seven and the post game on Fox.

It is all sitting on my IQ3 box though.

Tugga27

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 19, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Watched the Eagles 2018 season highlights dvd yesterday.

Hosted by Jason Bennett with Simmo Jaymie Graham along side him.

The planning that goes into a season is just incredible, especially for the interstate clubs.
Didn't realise that we had to book flights tickets, hire cars, baby seats etc 2 weeks before the GF.
So had to book everything a week before the prelim in case we made it.

A few tidbits.

Every staff member gets a ticket to the GF.
WC requested McGovern not take part in the GF parade as the doctors didn't want him sitting down for too long.
Simmo said he didn't know how big McGoverns injury will be claimed to be for the 2028 premiership reunion, seeing
as Gov is already telling people he was on life support for 5 days:D

Feb 9, 2012
PERTH
AFL Club
West Coast
I enjoyed it (enough to have watched it twice already) but feel it was a little light on for actual highlights. Bit too much talking. It was good to get some insight from te coaches but feel like it went a little too far and could’ve done with some more game footage, especially of the finals. Thought they should’ve almost done a quarter by quarter thing for each of the 3 finals

Rowan18

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 20, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
Is the club selling a Victory pack for 2018? I'm keen to pickup one with the Grand Final, season highlights and copies of the other two finals (if they are doing this). I know some of you have bought the season highlights - is that a separate DVD?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back