Player Watch Brayden Sier (Delisted 2021)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good to hear, although I would probably prefer to hear that he's running the tan religiously.
Running around Patong will be as beneficial as the tan I reckon.
Assuming hes not too distracted and gets a massage to early.
Do the running first then you can get a massage.

Last edited:
Running around Patong will be as ben facial as the tan I reckon.
Assuming hes not too distracted and gets a massage to early.
Do the running first then you can get a massage.
Yep Thailand has many cheap facials and the weather is conducive to tanning.

The nose ring.
Young kids today.

Ever remember the time when we’d say, ‘we’ll never say “back in my day” we never did that’

:p
Nose ring is like an ear ring in our day. But talking about fingerings here is not appropriate, I can say I gave my fiance a lovely fingering tho.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nose ring is like an ear ring in our day. But talking about fingerings here is not appropriate, I can say I gave my fiance a lovely fingering tho.
As long as she said yes and accepted it with good grace well can you say in the future

Happy wife happy life

Too much information.

I think I may have found a stat that shows why we love Sier so much.

In 2018 he won more contested possessions than uncontested possessions. If you look through the stats only a few mids manage that. Mostly ruck men and key position players have that balance.

The other midfielders that get more contested than uncontested in 2018 were;

Patrick Cripps
Fyfe
Dangerfield
Oliver
Cunnington
Cotchin
Josh Kennedy (syd)
Luke Parker
Hugh Greenwood
Touk Miller
Jaryd Lions
Elliot Yeo

Took me a while to join the dots of how and why you were suddenly talking about your pre-marital activities. Would have been more effective if you had have omitted the spaces - nosering, earring, but overall, very well played.

Took me a while to join the dots of how and why you were suddenly talking about your pre-marital activities. Would have been more effective if you had have omitted the spaces - nosering, earring, but overall, very well played.
The three rings of a relationship, the engagement ring, the wedding ring, the suffering.

Good to hear, although I would probably prefer to hear that he's running the tan religiously.
Some people just don't enjoy the tan track.
Whereas others love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back