Multiplat Big Bash Boom

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 27, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Packers, Raptors, Renegades
https://au.ign.com/articles/2018/10...g-arcade-cricket-to-consoles-pc-this-november

Currently in development by Big Ant Studios set to be released in November 2018.

Looks like an interesting acrade-type game which will get me right into the hype of BBL08.

Most prominent feature so far are the enlarged heads which I like, adds to the whole Big Bash feel, not trying to be too serious.

Can't imagine this game being more than $60, and I imagine the price will be even lower as I'm not expecting this to be loaded with a vast array of content but we could be surprised.

Have been looking forward to a Big Bash game for a while so let's hope it's a good one!

I was at EB today and saw a poster for a New Big Bash game I havnt played a cricket game in years but once apon a time there were some good ones about, Lara and Warne Cricket were some of the best

Don Bradman Cricket/Ashes Cricket is a current game which isn't too bad either on PS4, or for the management side of things there's also International Cricket Captain which you can pick up on PC via Steam.

Don Bradman Cricket/Ashes Cricket is a current game which isn't too bad either on PS4, or for the management side of things there's also International Cricket Captain which you can pick up on PC via Steam.
Havnt played cricket captain since 2011 but use to love those games

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Looks like it could be fun but I'm not going to shell out $90 for it.

If you cant find a day 1 purchase of any new release for $69 you're doing it wrong

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They need people to bite and have a go at a reasonable selling price.There will be a few that will pay top dollar for it ,I just ain't one of them

That's on the retailer, not the developer or the publisher. $99 is RRP in Australia. $50-60 of that goes back to the publisher/developer, platform royalties and distribution costs. EB list at RRP, other retailers slash the RRP and rely on moving more units. Don't forget sales tax that goes into the retailer's markup. Wanting a game for $50 means you want the retailer to give it to you for nothing. It has nothing to do with anybody being reasonable, it's just how things are.

Love the Dark Souls bat buff. It's the dark souls of cricket games.....

I'm getting it as my kids will love it regardless of how well it actually plays.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back