Portland Trail Blazers Thread

Aug 5, 2007
Near Casey Fields
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Trailblazers and Storm
If our bench somehow keeps up the production through the first 12 games for the next 70 we may actually crack the 50 win mark this season.
Given any half decent run with injury I'm extremely confident in us winning 50-55 games. It's what comes after that I'm not as confident about after the last couple of years.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Swan4Brownlow

All Australian
Feb 11, 2008
Victoria
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Portland Trailblazers
Celtics going to be a big test tomorrow. Important game before a long road trip.

Can’t see any reason why we can’t be the second best team in the West this year during the regular season. Rockets have really been hurt by losing Ariza and mbah a moute and their 3 balls aren’t dropping. Utah were about 8 games under .500 before they had an amazing run home last year but if you look at who they beat in that stretch I’m starting to wonder if we all overrated them. Still feel we need to upgrade our wings to be able to make any noise in the post season though.

Swan4Brownlow

All Australian
Feb 11, 2008
Victoria
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Portland Trailblazers
Good win in the end.

6 game road trip coming up - LA, Minny, Wizards, NY, Bucks and GSW.

Hopefully come away 4-2.

Not often Lillard tallies double digit assists. 4-2 would be a great outcome because I still feel like there are no easy road games for us. Just don’t have the confidence yet that we are as good as our ranking in the west suggests

Not often Lillard tallies double digit assists. 4-2 would be a great outcome because I still feel like there are no easy road games for us. Just don’t have the confidence yet that we are as good as our ranking in the west suggests

Should be beating NY and Wiz. Then two of Minny, Lakers, Warriors and bucks in that order.

If curry is out that will help

Swan4Brownlow

All Australian
Feb 11, 2008
Victoria
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Portland Trailblazers
Yeah no idea, I still think Dame will play though knowing how resilient he is, rarely misses games.
Going to be a good test tomorrow. Stotts quite often promotes the third stringer to keep the rotations the same, but I doubt he’d promote Baldwin to start since he’s barely played a minute all year. If by chance Dame is out (sounds like he will play because he did a workout after practice finished) then I’d imagine they would start Seth because he can handle the ball reasonably well.

Lebron torching us unfortunately. Minimal production from bench either so far.

0-3 after training after 3 qtrs. Interesting to see if we can buck that trend.

Lebron torching us unfortunately. Minimal production from bench either so far.

0-3 after training after 3 qtrs. Interesting to see if we can buck that trend.
Well the first two minutes of the last answered that.

Swan4Brownlow

All Australian
Feb 11, 2008
Victoria
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Portland Trailblazers
Can’t take much from beating the wizards because they’re absolute puss. Watching the minny game just reaffirmed that I’m ready to trade CJ because I’m sick of having two undersized guards and there’s no way on earth we are trading Dame (and rightfully so).

Lol hard to comprehend how we're top of the conference this far into a season...can't see it lasting much past middle of this week unfortunately.

Looked amazing for the first 8 and a bit minutes of the game but then conceded a 15 - 0 run. So hot and cold in a short period of time.

May 10, 2007
Bonbeach
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal Fc Portland Trailblazers
Can’t take much from beating the wizards because they’re absolute puss. Watching the minny game just reaffirmed that I’m ready to trade CJ because I’m sick of having two undersized guards and there’s no way on earth we are trading Dame (and rightfully so).

Our Ceiling will always be capped whilst CJ is one of the top 20 highest paid players in the league and he's only our 2nd best guard.

Aug 5, 2007
Near Casey Fields
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Trailblazers and Storm
Our Ceiling will always be capped whilst CJ is one of the top 20 highest paid players in the league and he's only our 2nd best guard.
Said it to a mate a bit over a year ago and he thought i was nuts but will say it again. No team (including us obviously) will win a title with CJ starting at SG. But he would be a perfect combo guard coming off the bench.

Average w against the Wizards. Again we just about give up 110 or more. Defense is not good enough. We just lose control of games.

Back