Player Watch Brayden Sier (Delisted 2021)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know how fit you need to be, to be fight fit right?

The added bonus is, it is a good mental/physical toughness exercise.

I think boxers are the best, most well-rounded athletes on the planet, it was more just a comment that I am hoping he can significantly improve his ability to run out quarters and games.

All of his stories have been. Unless there’s a little Thailand in Melbourne that I don’t know about :p

Wait till you come to Melbourne mate we have a Thailand Massage shops on every corner. :eek::p

Honestly feel that Brayden's rise this year has been nothing short of remarkable.

If 12 months ago someone had've suggested that he will play half the season, as a key part of our midfield, avg 20 touches a game & 5 tackles, and help us get to a GF... they would've been promptly abused.

Would be great if he can improve again, but if he picks up where he left off the year, we'll be doing v well in our midfield rotations.

Have been crying out for a big body to help handle the grunt work, extract the pill, & allow Treloar, sidey etc more freedom to roam and do their thing, and her presto....

Honestly feel that Brayden's rise this year has been nothing short of remarkable.

If 12 months ago someone had've suggested that he will play half the season, as a key part of our midfield, avg 20 touches a game & 5 tackles, and help us get to a GF... they would've been promptly abused.

Would be great if he can improve again, but if he picks up where he left off the year, we'll be doing v well in our midfield rotations.

Have been crying out for a big body to help handle the grunt work, extract the pill, & allow Treloar, sidey etc more freedom to roam and do their thing, and her presto....
If you rearrange the letters in “RISE” you get...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think the date of Sier's photo/post needs further forensic examination. He could be pretending to be in Thailand, just so BF has an issue to thrash to death.
The only logical conclusion.

giphy.gif

I’m more concerned that he looks comfortable in a kennel.

Maybe he is in the doghouse? OK I will see myself out.

By the way I can confirm Treloar is currently in Bali and due back Monday.
My nephew is on his end of season footy trip and bumped into him at the pool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back