Current Lloyd Rayney Trial / Appeal

Melsy

Club Legend
Jul 21, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
So the picture you posted of the up turned bollard isn't from when CR was murdered? Are you saying that the steel bollards (pictured) weren't in situ at the time? Rather timber bollards were in their place?

I'm saying that there appears 3 installations of bollards over time.
1. pine log - the stump (125mm) with oil over it with (One bollard)
2. steel - 65mmx65mm at the time of the Corryn incident 2 side and a removable (it appears)
3. steel - todays installation of bollard 100mm x 100mm x 3

proxy.php

Mar 21, 2016
Down South Corvus Tristis
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, White Sox
I'm saying that there appears 3 installations of bollards over time.
1. pine log - the stump (125mm) with oil over it with (One bollard)
2. steel - 65mmx65mm at the time of the Corryn incident 2 side and a removable (it appears)
3. steel - todays installation of bollard 100mm x 100mm x 3

proxy.php
Its not removable, its been run over. Churn marks at front. Also looks like someone placed it for photo or thats where it lay. Its in front of the stump

Melsy

Club Legend
Jul 21, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
Its not removable, its been run over. Churn marks at front. Also looks like someone placed it for photo or thats where it lay. Its in front of the stump

I cant believe the post down has no concrete marks around its base. The post is not bent. Its shorter. Normally there is a cross member to keep the concrete on the post.

I thought it might be a removable bollard for emergency access in case of fire.

*Looks like it might fold down GreyCrow

bollard-fold.jpg

Last edited:
Mar 21, 2016
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, White Sox
I cant believe the post down has no concrete marks around its base. The post is not bent. Its shorter. Normally there is a cross member to keep the concrete on the post.

I thought it might be a removable bollard for emergency access in case of fire.
Looks that way but I think I can see a sheer of the metal. Look close and the bollard looks still to be attached. Though it should look bent out of shape at that point

Hmm , then again it does still look warped. Might need a different angle/photo

Hmm , then again it does still look warped. Might need a different angle/photo

Perspective seems warped but just behind the right hand facing fixed bollard ... is that another bollard down? I think we're missing part of the bigger picture.

What we're seeing is just the sleeve?

Melsy

Club Legend
Jul 21, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
Perspective seems warped but just behind the right hand facing fixed bollard ... is that another bollard down? I think we're missing part of the bigger picture.

Bottom left hand corner. You can see the sleeve that the centre bollard folds down in.

Did the coroner checking the suicide put the bollard down, or the person who killed Corryn?

Mar 21, 2016
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, White Sox

thats a leg

:D

Bottom left hand corner. You can see the sleeve that the centre bollard folds down in.

Did the coroner checking the suicide put the bollard down, or the person who killed Corryn?

No. The rangers say the car drove in and reversed out, that the lump of concrete footing was unearthed and visible and the bollard was down.

Robin Napper on 60 Mins says the car drove out in such haste that's when the damage was done. Unless Robin Napper inspected the scene at the time, the rangers may be more reliable on this. imo.

Edit: The suicide was a month earlier and the bollard was observed as in tact the day prior to Corryn's disappearance.

https://thewest.com.au/news/wa/rangers-tell-of-track-to-grave-ng-ya-305578

Last edited:

Melsy

Club Legend
Jul 21, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
No. The rangers say the car drove in and reversed out, that the lump of concrete footing was unearthed and visible and the bollard was down.

Robin Napper on 60 Mins says the car drove out in such haste that's when the damage was done. Unless Robin Napper inspected the scene at the time, the rangers may be more reliable on this. imo.

Edit: The suicide was a month earlier and the bollard was observed as in tact the day prior to Corryn's disappearance.

https://thewest.com.au/news/wa/rangers-tell-of-track-to-grave-ng-ya-305578

Ok, in that case of they are adamant it didn't happen on the way into the crime, I'm going with struck the object, coming to a grinding halt. Didn't make it, reversed back up for another run while spewing oil everywhere.

Although the damaged gearbox aluminium chassis appears to have been done in the other reverse direction. Absolutely no damage done to the lowest part of the car, front bumper - not a scratch. Very ****ing odd.

So the damage was done reversing out of the track not on the way in.

There is a log either side of the bollards to prevent entry around the bollards.

Its not a footing rock from the fold down bollard. It does not represent a concrete footing. It looks like a pine log bollard snapped off from the first installation of pine bollards years prior. If it were loose, it would lay down leaving the car mostly unaffected.

bollard-rock-bigfooty.jpg

Last edited:
Feb 11, 2018
AFL Club
Sydney
They should give the file back to the SC & MC squad who was working on this before KOk threw his mate Budge in there & they can pick up exactly where they left off, ignore the cold case! Really irks me he did that when it was already being reviewed, doesnt feel right.
wp_ss_20181114_0005.png
wp_ss_20181114_0004.png

Melsy

Club Legend
Jul 21, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
New people! A group of criminals involved in a number of crimes not excluding drugs. Who would have thunk it!

GOD forbid, that could be conspiracy! But we are not allowed to talk about it without being under duress from the local troll.

An individual hanging around the grave site.

Come back to fill the hole in had he?

Melsy

Club Legend
Jul 21, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
Who was it that reported a Commodore following Rayneys car on the night?

$50000 for hitting a tree in Kings Park. Not sure the fine for driving through the garden? *Do note the log on the side the bollard preventing entry.

Rayney-Kings-Park.jpg

Source: Page 84;
Code:
https://www.scribd.com/doc/273724272/POST-Newspaper-for-08th-of-August-2015

Last edited:
Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
Who was it that reported a Commodore following Rayneys car on the night?

$50000 for hitting a tree in Kings Park. Not sure the fine for driving through the garden? *Do note the log on the side the bollard preventing entry.

Rayney-Kings-Park.jpg

Source: Page 84;
Code:
https://www.scribd.com/doc/273724272/POST-Newspaper-for-08th-of-August-2015

Mr Ellis is an RAC emergency roadside mechanic. He told police that was working between 11.04 pm on 7 August 2007 and 6.30 am the next day. He said that whilst driving on Albany Highway, he saw a 'white 2002 or 2003 newer but not brand new model Holden Statesmen sedan fishtailing in the left hand side lane. It accelerated past him and appeared to be following a '2002 or 2003 model newer but not brand new silver Ford Fairmont sedan.' He said they were really close to each other. He said that he noticed two or three figures in the Ford Fairmont sedan and 'a lot of jumping around going on, like pushing of (sic or) shoving. I saw silhouettes going to and fro.' He said that he had not reported the information before 3 September because he had been working nightshift and had not been watching the news, so was unaware of Mrs Rayney's disappearance until he had a conversation with his employer who suggested he should report it.
(From Defamation Judgement)
Mr Ellis managed to record the first two numbers of the Holden Statesman sedan's number plate and included this in his report.

Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
They should give the file back to the SC & MC squad who was working on this before KOk threw his mate Budge in there & they can pick up exactly where they left off, ignore the cold case! Really irks me he did that when it was already being reviewed, doesnt feel right. View attachment 584269View attachment 584270
So apparently the police investigation and cold case review have been at the Coroner for a couple pf years now. Why the wait before deciding on a Colonial Inquest? What happens now?

Melsy

Club Legend
Jul 21, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
So apparently the police investigation and cold case review have been at the Coroner for a couple pf years now. Why the wait before deciding on a Colonial Inquest? What happens now?

Maybe they have information and don't want it go to Inquest.

Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
Mar 21, 2016
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, White Sox
Maybe they have information and don't want it go to Inquest.
Possibly. But from my understanding once it goes to the Coroner then the police must wait for direction from the Coroner

Happy to be corrected

Happy Freo

LOL 42 years LOL
Aug 26, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
New people! A group of criminals involved in a number of crimes not excluding drugs. Who would have thunk it!

GOD forbid, that could be conspiracy! But we are not allowed to talk about it without being under duress from the local troll.

An individual hanging around the grave site.

Come back to fill the hole in had he?

Suspect that it won’t be hard to figure out who and where they have been investigating, Melsy :)

New persons of interest.

Could cherry pick them off a list.

How much forensic evidence did they have again?

Iworkthecircus

All Australian
Jan 6, 2018
AFL Club
GWS
Farmer2Goggin mentioned this above but here is the article..

http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/wes...leared-of-murder/story-fnhocxo3-1226768049622
"Her shirt had been torn and pushed up beyond the level of her bra and saliva had been found on her neck and..."
After being attacked outside her home Corryn Rayney was driven to Kings Park and buried.

A post-mortem examination revealed she took her last breaths near the gravesite quashing the state's contention that Mrs Rayney was killed in Como.

Besides unidentified fibres being found near the gravesite, DNA was also found on a branch on top of the grave.

Testing confirmed it did not come from Mr or Mrs Rayney and appeared to be a mixture of at least two people.

A blonde hair was also found in leaf litter within the gravesite but no DNA testing was carried out.

DNA that didn't belong to Mrs Rayney was found on her credit cards in car as well as the CD button.

A mixed DNA profile was also found on her wallet and the street directory.
A cigarette butt found on the verge outside the Rayneys' Como home contained DNA from a man who had been pulled over by police in the vicinity of the Rayney home on the night Mrs Rayney disappeared.

During the trial it also emerged this man had lived in the area with one of WA's worst sex offenders who now lives in Victoria.
A forensic scientist told the trial a full DNA profile was found on the butt which he said also had not been on the verge "for a great deal of time".

But no specific time frame was given and Justice Martin made no mention of it in his judgment

Um, WTF???? Article is crazy. It's insane they haven't been able to get this person. Is it true Corryn was involved in a corruption case against former Macro Task force officers at the time?
Really who wouldn’t they won’t to arrest .

Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
Really who wouldn’t they won’t to arrest .
There are some people on this thread who'e looked into Lacco and his cousin's possible involvement. It would be certain that cops have his DNA to compare, but have they? I'm not sure. However him or his cuz aren't blonde. Someone in the Post article above "Strong Rayney Leads" may be. That was August 2015 and with the case now being with the coroner for two years with no action after an internal police review there' no guarantee anyone has been tested.

Top cop changed 18 months ago, so delay is inexcusable imo.

Melsy

Club Legend
Jul 21, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
There are some people on this thread who'e looked into Lacco and his cousin's possible involvement. It would be certain that cops have his DNA to compare, but have they? I'm not sure. However him or his cuz aren't blonde. Someone in the Post article above "Strong Rayney Leads" may be. That was August 2015 and with the case now being with the coroner for two years with no action after an internal police review there' no guarantee anyone has been tested.

Top cop changed 18 months ago, so delay is inexcusable imo.

Maybe they are waiting for closure or proceedings on a trial for more possible information?

Maybe there were peripheral players? Then a main perpetrator? You would think the existing DNA collected would be declared as eliminated by the investigators by now?

Back