State of Origin General SoO Discussion

State of Origin Return to be discussed in here. Exact format, fixture, dates, selection criterion TBC

Nominate your state from the below:

Vic Metro
Vic Country
South Australia
Western Australia
Allies
NSW/ACT

*Not all listed teams may be included and no selection is confirmed

====================================

Bring back State of Origin for over the Summer period or alternatively, Thursday nights mid-week during the competition starting in three weeks.

If you don't want SoO then you're a lazy piece of s**t that does not respect the tradition of our great game. Go play with an abacus.

Teams are:
Vic Metro
Vic Country
South Australia
Western Australia
Allies (split if needed)

Who is our admin and why are they lazy?

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
10k Posts Koala SFA State of Origin Coney Island Warriors - Sweet F.A. Pantskyle SFA Fight For MND SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser Brisbane Dolphins Player - BFFCL BFFCL Club Captain Blue Mountain Bounders Player - BFFCL
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1
6 teams is too many to be best of the best, would need to be 4.

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
10k Posts Koala SFA State of Origin Coney Island Warriors - Sweet F.A. Pantskyle SFA Fight For MND SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser Brisbane Dolphins Player - BFFCL BFFCL Club Captain Blue Mountain Bounders Player - BFFCL
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1
6 teams x 20 = 120 players, wouldn't be that many fully invested players in the league. Pipe down grandpa.
Last time I checked there were 311 players and Waynes World in the SFA, meaning that only 40% of the league CAN participate. Based off Argus' posting stats thread, there is an average of 169.9 people posting in match threads this year, which is well above the 120 needed to field 6 sides.
State of Origin Commission should be established.

Happily put my hand up for it. okeydoke7, we know you would too. Any others?
ShaunDuggan and I are in.

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1
I'd be happy to help out.

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1
Hello, JoshWoodenSpoon here. I wear #2214 and play full back for Western Australia in State of Origin. We are very good, I'm a vice captain. See you on the field.

giphy.gif

Oh wait wrong forum. I might join in for the Allies.

Back