Scandal Brian Lake gets sprung having a day out, does the public confession / rehab pledge

gardiner stand

Premiership Player
Dec 3, 2010
fitzroy
AFL Club
Carlton
Like **** they do. You live to higher ******* standards before you judge anyone else
I can just picture you....hi vis ,red bull for breakfast, lines up on Saturday mornings for his appointment at the tattoo parlour.
See what I did there? I judged you without knowing you. What the hell would you know what standards I live to? Now nick off.

Dixie Normous

Premiership Player
May 13, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
A) Wouldn't hurt to get a bit of exercise. Looks fat to me.

B) Dunno what he says on TV, who'd watch that s**t.

C)
be71b982727702de94e132d40bb95ebe

Look at the ****in' mug on that thing, no wonder his hot wifey left him for Gaz.

Suck it Brownless!

He looks like a CGI blend of every Australian Prime Minister in history.

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
I can just picture you....hi vis ,red bull for breakfast, lines up on Saturday mornings for his appointment at the tattoo parlour.
See what I did there? I judged you without knowing you. What the hell would you know what standards I live to? Now nick off.

Actually I get up every morning cycle 30kms and then go the gym.

Of course though judging someone without knowing them isn't a way you should live, just like your judgement of Lake an others

But you completely missed my point, if you are trying to sit back and say you've never made a mistake before in your life and therefore should be able to judge others then you have lived a ******* s**t life.

gardiner stand

Premiership Player
Dec 3, 2010
fitzroy
AFL Club
Carlton
Actually I get up every morning cycle 30kms and then go the gym.

Of course though judging someone without knowing them isn't a way you should live, just like your judgement of Lake an others

But you completely missed my point, if you are trying to sit back and say you've never made a mistake before in your life and therefore should be able to judge others then you have lived a ******* s**t life.
If you take drugs you’re a dope no matter how you twist it buddy. Zero tolerance.
Lake is a father and that makes it much more stupid....unfit to be parent....disgusting moronic behaviour. Only a dickhead puts himself before his kids.

Leeda

Talents B Sharp
Suspended
Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
If you take drugs you’re a dope no matter how you twist it buddy. Zero tolerance.
Lake is a father and that makes it much more stupid....unfit to be parent....disgusting moronic behaviour. Only a dickhead puts himself before his kids.
do you do anything remotely suspect... this includes swiping chocolate from your kiddos... lessons are for everyone,.. and who's to say his kids haven't
said the same to their dad... oops daddy you 'stuffed up'...

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets

You smoke cigarettes?

gardiner stand

Premiership Player
Dec 3, 2010
fitzroy
AFL Club
Carlton
do you do anything remotely suspect... this includes swiping chocolate from your kiddos... lessons are for everyone,.. and who's to say his kids haven't
said the same to their dad... oops daddy you 'stuffed up'...
You just don’t get it...can’t be bothered with you Lot anymore.....the dickhead generation

gardiner stand

Premiership Player
Dec 3, 2010
fitzroy
AFL Club
Carlton
Ever tried one before?
Ever drank a glass of alcohol?
Never smoked ,drink occasionally.
What’s your point?
He’s a grown man not a teenager , he’s just like most of this generation of 21 to 35 year old morons with no life real experience. You know the smashed avo,tattoo generation. Like the young girls that dress beautifully and attend the spring carnival looking like red carpet A listers and leave after throwing up and pissing in public with make up running down their faces....wake up get another tatt...just the general moron from the young generation

Geary Is GOAT

Premiership Player
May 4, 2016
AFL Club
St Kilda
What’s your point?
He’s a grown man not a teenager , he’s just like most of this generation of 21 to 35 year old morons with no life real experience. You know the smashed avo,tattoo generation. Like the young girls that dress beautifully and attend the spring carnival looking like red carpet A listers and leave after throwing up and pissing in public with make up running down their faces....wake up get another tatt...just the general moron from the young generation
what's you're beef with tats?

AvantGardener

Premiership Player
Mar 13, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
What’s your point?
Alcohol is a mind altering substance / drug. It can also do damage to the body and shorten your life expectancy. Please never post here again. I do not want to be associated in any way whatsoever with such tomfoolery and risky behaviour.

And sorry but the Spring Carnival has been going on for 150 years, its not just this generation who have a section of the public who get a bit messy/party.

gardiner stand

Premiership Player
Dec 3, 2010
fitzroy
AFL Club
Carlton
Alcohol is a mind altering substance / drug. It can also do damage to the body and shorten your life expectancy. Please never post here again. I do not want to be associated in any way whatsoever with such tomfoolery and risky behaviour.

And sorry but the Spring Carnival has been going on for 150 years, its not just this generation who have a section of the public who get a bit messy/party.
Hit a raw nerve did I?

AvantGardener

Premiership Player
Mar 13, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
Hit a raw nerve did I?
You come on here denouncing drug takers but drink alcohol. Pot kettle black. So yes your naivety and uneducated opinion does get on my nerves because instead of some common sense approach to drugs like cannabis and MDMA that in some ways are much safer than alcohol they are illegal because of some of the general publics double standards that don't make sense.

Have a bottle of wine or a 6pack over dinner each night thats apparently ok for society. Don't dare have a billy of a weekend or pill or two every few months.

gardiner stand

Premiership Player
Dec 3, 2010
fitzroy
AFL Club
Carlton
You come on here denouncing drug takers but drink alcohol. Pot kettle black. So yes your naivety and uneducated opinion does get on my nerves because instead of some common sense approach to drugs like cannabis and MDMA that in some ways are much safer than alcohol they are illegal because of some of the general publics double standards that don't make sense.

Have a bottle of wine or a 6pack over dinner each night thats apparently ok for society. Don't dare have a billy of a weekend or pill or two every few months.
The more you talk the more you prove what an idiot you are.
In your life you will forever be a loser and the only possibility of improving your life will be through inheritance .... you will forever rent and have menial jobs.....this I will guarantee you because you have neither the intellect nor the thirst to make something of your life. At your age we were working hard and buying houses not killing our brains with drugs and wasting hard earned money on them.
Most people in my circle had multiple houses at 30. I for one feel no sorrow when I hear of the difficulty of young people buying homes. You’ll probably end up paying your rent to me but that might even be unlikely because I have nothing under $750 per week and you won’t afford the innercity ring with your wasteful habits.

AvantGardener

Premiership Player
Mar 13, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
The more you talk the more you prove what an idiot you are.
In your life you will forever be a loser and the only possibility of improving your life will be through inheritance .... you will forever rent and have menial jobs.....this I will guarantee you because you have neither the intellect nor the thirst to make something of your life. At your age we were working hard and buying houses not killing our brains with drugs and wasting hard earned money on them.
Most people in my circle had multiple houses at 30. I for one feel no sorrow when I hear of the difficulty of young people buying homes. You’ll probably end up paying your rent to me but that might even be unlikely because I have nothing under $750 per week and you won’t afford the innercity ring with your wasteful habits.
LOL
Thats good for you you own so much real estate, does it make you happy with your life? Why then do you need internet gloating to make you happy?
You know nothing about me and have missed the mark. You know a person can get a cadetship and do uni straight after school, have drugs on a recreational basis, advance to middle management and buy a house all well before their 10yr school reunion?
People can be successful even if they go home and have a 6 pack every night. Theres loads of doctors and lawyers that do that. If MDMA and Cannabis were legal plenty more of those doctors and lawyers would swap the 6 pack for a billy or occasional pill and they would still be successful doctors and lawyers or whatever other profession. You are so sheltered to only believe drug takers are just the bottom of society.

gardiner stand

Premiership Player
Dec 3, 2010
fitzroy
AFL Club
Carlton
LOL
Thats good for you you own so much real estate, does it make you happy with your life? Why then do you need internet gloating to make you happy?
You know nothing about me and have missed the mark. You know a person can get a cadetship and do uni straight after school, have drugs on a recreational basis, advance to middle management and buy a house all well before their 10yr school reunion?
People can be successful even if they go home and have a 6 pack every night. Theres loads of doctors and lawyers that do that. If MDMA and Cannabis were legal plenty more of those doctors and lawyers would swap the 6 pack for a billy or occasional pill and they would still be successful doctors and lawyers or whatever other profession. You are so sheltered to only believe drug takers are just the bottom of society.
Got a great life thanks and I don’t know about uni,didn’t even finish high school. I don’t concern myself with Tatts and drugs ,the biggest problem I’ve had since turning 40 is arguing with my wife every year because I’d rather stay in Melbourne and go to the footy and she wants to go to Europe twice a year....it’s a hard life but we manage

AvantGardener

Premiership Player
Mar 13, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
Got a great life thanks and I don’t know about uni,didn’t even finish high school. I don’t concern myself with Tatts and drugs ,the biggest problem I’ve had since turning 40 is arguing with my wife every year because I’d rather stay in Melbourne and go to the footy and she wants to go to Europe twice a year....it’s a hard life but we manage
Yeah it shows.

You having houses and a comfortable life has no bearing on another persons ability to punch some cones or have a few lines and still be successful. Plenty more successful people than you indulge in such behaviour.

Back