List Mgmt. Dan Hannebery - 5 year deal & Pick 28 to St.Kilda for Pick 39 & 2019 2nd Round Pick

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
#10 before Markworth and Freeman had some mighty good players play so many games in it.

Markworth was just incredibly unlucky while Freeman was injury prone before he even took on the guernsey... so i don't think she is cursed yet...

Let's hope Hanners if he does have it can return it to that!

#10 before Markworth and Freeman had some mighty good players play so many games in it.

Markworth was just incredibly unlucky while Freeman was injury prone before he even took on the guernsey... so i don't think she is cursed yet...

Let's hope Hanners if he does have it can return it to that!
Peter Everitt was No. 10

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For someone with an alleged (on here) substance abuse problem, he seems to be amazingly healthy, fit, coherent and lucid.

not sure thats how it works. ask trevor nisbert.

btw i dont believe the rumours but the idea that you can tell who has a substance abuse problem by how they talk and look is completely devoid from reality

It looks like him and Steele are working closely together. Hopefully Hanners is talking Steele through how he played with JPK. I reckon they could have a similar smash brothers chemistry on the field.

not sure thats how it works. ask trevor nisbert.

btw i dont believe the rumours but the idea that you can tell who has a substance abuse problem by how they talk and look is completely devoid from reality

You may be right, but I'll give it a shot...

30jsmeu.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back