Scandal Brian Lake gets sprung having a day out, does the public confession / rehab pledge

Jan 16, 2016
AFL Club
Melbourne
Got a great life thanks and I don’t know about uni,didn’t even finish high school. I don’t concern myself with Tatts and drugs ,the biggest problem I’ve had since turning 40 is arguing with my wife every year because I’d rather stay in Melbourne and go to the footy and she wants to go to Europe twice a year....it’s a hard life but we manage
It’s not that you are intolerant of drinkers and drug users , its your attitude that it has not been a problem for me so anyone else must be a dickhead who does.
A true lack of life experience on your behalf.

You’re posting like a first rate w***er gardiner stand and no one on an Internet forum gives two *s about how well off you are.

Personally I’d rather be mates with the occasional pill poppers on here than someone like yourself and just so we are clear on my situation before you sprout more s**t - I’m a moderate drinker and anti drugs

gardiner stand

Premiership Player
Dec 3, 2010
fitzroy
AFL Club
Carlton
Yeah it shows.

You having houses and a comfortable life has no bearing on another persons ability to punch some cones or have a few lines and still be successful. Plenty more successful people than you indulge in such behaviour.
I’m watching RBT on channel 9 and I think I just spotted you

gardiner stand

Premiership Player
Dec 3, 2010
fitzroy
AFL Club
Carlton
You’re posting like a first rate w***er gardiner stand and no one on an Internet forum gives two ****s about how well off you are.

Personally I’d rather be mates with the occasional pill poppers on here than someone like yourself and just so we are clear on my situation before you sprout more s**t - I’m a moderate drinker and anti drugs
You want a medal?

gardiner stand

Premiership Player
Dec 3, 2010
fitzroy
AFL Club
Carlton
It’s not that you are intolerant of drinkers and drug users , its your attitude that it has not been a problem for me so anyone else must be a dickhead who does.
A true lack of life experience on your behalf.
Don’t tolerate any drug users and I have no empathy for their plight. As for the Aussie drinking culture it’s what holds back men in this country. I began my working life on construction sites and the lessons I learnt watching all the ockers frothing for a drink after work set me up for life. It’s a s**t culture we have in this country and I couldn’t give a flying what people think of my views.

Kent Brockman

Team Captain
Aug 22, 2015
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Don’t tolerate any drug users and I have no empathy for their plight. As for the Aussie drinking culture it’s what holds back men in this country. I began my working life on construction sites and the lessons I learnt watching all the ockers frothing for a drink after work set me up for life. It’s a s**t culture we have in this country and I couldn’t give a flying what people think of my views.

I thought you said that you have the occasional drink? You know that alcohol is a drug, right?

Jan 16, 2016
AFL Club
Melbourne
Your views, Extremely narrow and achieve little in the real world.
Lack of empathy is nothing to be proud about.

Got a great life thanks and I don’t know about uni,didn’t even finish high school. I don’t concern myself with Tatts and drugs ,the biggest problem I’ve had since turning 40 is arguing with my wife every year because I’d rather stay in Melbourne and go to the footy and she wants to go to Europe twice a year....it’s a hard life but we manage

You are genuinely the weirdest bloke

gardiner stand

Premiership Player
Dec 3, 2010
fitzroy
AFL Club
Carlton
So why do you keep replying? I don't even know why you're on here to be honest. Most normal guys with an extreme amount of wealth such as yourself would be out swimming and doing lines.
Why should I hide it or be embarrassed about it,it’s grouse when you’ve made it. Stop being jealous.

PS money does but happiness and lots of other things

Oct 24, 2008
Mermaid Beach
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
GWS, Celtics, 76ers
**** he went off the rails quick, I thought he was crying in the Herald Sun a week or two ago and talking about turning it around?

It's almost as if these tearful confessionals have no substance.
They do have substance and that substance is cocanie

armpit

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 8, 2013
AFL Club
Fremantle
The scandal board isn't the same since the glory years when hawthorn dominated it. Since their thug hit squad of Blake Mitchell and Hodge left, they got nothing. Mitchell taught West coast a thing or two I suppose while he was there. Gaff certainly learnt a thing or two. If it's getting tough out there, take out one their best players to tip the scales.

Speaking of which, I hope this doesn't become a thing, where the older stronger player deliberately injures one of the gun young boys. Pretty shabby play.

Club Legend
Sep 5, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Since their thug hit squad of Blake Mitchell and Hodge left, they got nothing.

And up North where he’s a nobody he has to pay for his eccentricities and personal entertainment!
Not Happy Luke.

Back