Player Watch Brayden Sier (Delisted 2021)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CFC2010

Cancelled
10k Posts Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Collingwood Magpies - James Aish Player Sponsor 2016
Aug 22, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
I’m more concerned that he looks comfortable in a kennel.

Maybe he is in the doghouse? OK I will see myself out.

By the way I can confirm Treloar is currently in Bali and due back Monday.
My nephew is on his end of season footy trip and bumped into him at the pool.

CFC2010

Cancelled
10k Posts Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Collingwood Magpies - James Aish Player Sponsor 2016
Aug 22, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Preparation for marriage.

Sometimes you get sent to the doghouse.

May as well build one for comfort.

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Anyone else concerned that he has a dog?
It's only a problem if he also has a frizbee.

DA3AB9A2-5D4A-473D-A117-B10B909FD3AF.jpeg

Got to imagine Adams and Crisp are fait accomplis to re-sign with us next year, but Sier should be a priority!
Sier is very exciting because his attributes are so impressive and he had immediately belonged at AFL, so in the future we all hope he leap frogs Adams and Crisp, but at the moment Crisp and Adams are significantly better players and much more physically resilient than Sier. I'd be gutted if any of the three left.

Pragmatic Shill

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 2, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
Sier is very exciting because his attributes are so impressive and he had immediately belonged at AFL, so in the future we all hope he leap frogs Adams and Crisp, but at the moment Crisp and Adams are significantly better players and much more physically resilient than Sier. I'd be gutted if any of the three left.
Oh of course Adams and Crisp are more resilient but Sier seems to be so important for our future midfield going forward, especially when some of our gun mids in Wells, Pendles and Beams get close to retirement.

I just think that Adams and Crisp are so clearly part of the furniture and are so passionate about the club (with Adams a potential future captain) that I'm barely worried about their contractual status.

jackcass

Cancelled
10k Posts Magpie Service Medal Collingwood - Josh Daicos Player Sponsor 2021 Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies AFLW - Sarah Rowe Player Sponsor 2019
Oct 8, 2007
Bendigo
AFL Club
Collingwood
Oh of course Adams and Crisp are more resilient but Sier seems to be so important for our future midfield going forward, especially when some of our gun mids in Wells, Pendles and Beams get close to retirement.

I just think that Adams and Crisp are so clearly part of the furniture and are so passionate about the club (with Adams a potential future captain) that I'm barely worried about their contractual status.

I don't worry about the contract status of any player. Nothing I can do to change it so why bother.

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
I don't worry about the contract status of any player. Nothing I can do to change it so why bother.
Angst is unnecessary - agree.

Generally speaking it's hard to recall losing any player that we really didn't want to lose that was keen enough to stay.
The so called delays are mere bargaining around the edges,

Got to imagine Adams and Crisp are fait accomplis to re-sign with us next year, but Sier should be a priority!
I think Sier will look to repay the faith Collingwood showed in him when they re-signed him with his career at the crossroads. I’d expect a contract to be signed early to mid next year.

I think Sier will look to repay the faith Collingwood showed in him when they re-signed him with his career at the crossroads. I’d expect a contract to be signed early to mid next year.
Do it now before he explodes in 2019.

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
I’m sure all parties will discuss in good faith.
He’ll get a fair deal.
Certain the club will not try to rip him off so to speak.

He plays well he’ll be paid well.

Fair to all sides

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Always stirring the twits of Twitter.

The Bear rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back