Orlando Magic Supporter Clan - Dunk contest winners not welcome

Remove this Banner Ad

Not keen on the Fultz idea, the guy can't shoot and we're already a club that lacks shooting, we can't add another one. I don't understand why we didn't go all in with Schroeder, he is 10 fold better than any guard on our squad and is wasted coming off the bench at OKC.

If Fultz could shoot he could be anything, he gets to the rim well, defends ok and sees the floor well, just a shame he is borderline dysfunctional as a shooter.

Watching the Knicks game and Vuc dominating offensively, on the other side Kanter is bossing him in the low post... What could Vuc be if he could play D? Would be a top 5 Centre in the league.

Watching the Knicks game and Vuc dominating offensively, on the other side Kanter is bossing him in the low post... What could Vuc be if he could play D? Would be a top 5 Centre in the league.
Kanter is just like Vuc though, good offensive game but zero defence. Reminds me of Bargniani, it must be a Euro centre thing to not play defence.

Kanter is just like Vuc though, good offensive game but zero defence. Reminds me of Bargniani, it must be a Euro centre thing to not play defence.

They are exactly the same players, Vuc better because he has an outside game.

Clifford a lot better than I thought, we are at least playing structured basketball, running sets every play with plenty of movement, it was just good to see the ball drop today.

Mo was big today, can't wait for him to put on 20 pounds.

Not keen on the Fultz idea, the guy can't shoot and we're already a club that lacks shooting, we can't add another one. I don't understand why we didn't go all in with Schroeder, he is 10 fold better than any guard on our squad and is wasted coming off the bench at OKC.

If Fultz could shoot he could be anything, he gets to the rim well, defends ok and sees the floor well, just a shame he is borderline dysfunctional as a shooter.
At his current form fultz not worth anything.
You would be trading for the opportunity to have him in your roster for a year or two to see if he remembers how to shoot whilst on your team.
The longer he goes.. the less likely it seems he remembers though.

Any good hypnotists in Orlando?
Maybe he should go through an ayawasca (however it’s spelt) ceremony.

At his current form fultz not worth anything.
You would be trading for the opportunity to have him in your roster for a year or two to see if he remembers how to shoot whilst on your team.
The longer he goes.. the less likely it seems he remembers though.

Any good hypnotists in Orlando?
Maybe he should go through an ayawasca (however it’s spelt) ceremony.

Would love to hand the keys to Exum to be honest, he is healthy and has his athleticism back, looks ready to explode.

Would love to hand the keys to Exum to be honest, he is healthy and has his athleticism back, looks ready to explode.

I agree, feel like Utah don't give him enough minutes. However just signed 3yrs 11mil a season so I guess theyre committed to him.
If they wanted to uncommit to him, we could always trade an expiring contact for him.

I agree, feel like Utah don't give him enough minutes. However just signed 3yrs 11mil a season so I guess theyre committed to him.
If they wanted to uncommit to him, we could always trade an expiring contact for him.

100%.. Ross to Utah and Exum to us, good for both clubs I think.. Ross would give them knock down shooting and offence off the bench and we get a starting caliber point.

Sometimes I wonder if our management see different to the rest of us lol?

100%.. Ross to Utah and Exum to us, good for both clubs I think.. Ross would give them knock down shooting and offence off the bench and we get a starting caliber point.

Sometimes I wonder if our management see different to the rest of us lol?
Of course they do. Who thought signing Biz to a huge contract was a good idea? Certainly none of us. We all knew it would not work out.

Of course they do. Who thought signing Biz to a huge contract was a good idea? Certainly none of us. We all knew it would not work out.

That was one of about 7-8 bad bad moves the last 3 or 4 years... Just horrid management isn't it? So hard to swallow

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That was one of about 7-8 bad bad moves the last 3 or 4 years... Just horrid management isn't it? So hard to swallow
There are a number of NBA franchises who seem to exist purely as cannon fodder for the rest of the NBA kinda like the Generals v Globetrotters. Orlando is one of them but hopefully new management changes that.

We got beaten in every statistical category except, score, turnovers and free throws. I think we win this game at the line.
However great to get the win.

Now is the time to trade Ross and vucevic sell high

**** YEAH!

Watched that last quarter.

Crazy stuff just banging them in from long range.

Jimmy Butler on debut? No problems.

Are the Magic going places yet?
Not yet, we're still a good PG away from being competitive over a full season. Well on track for 30+ wins though which is an improvement

If it's not too early, reddish would suit the team were building perfectly

Haha, I drafted him in 2k19, spot up shooter, super athletic and long to. Where does that leave JI? It might sound crazy but for the right deal I'd listen to AG offers, it would need to be significant of course but I feel JI is better suited as a stretch 4, I said this all along and that's how he played his best ball at Florida.

On another note yesterday was Vuc's best game in years, defensively it was his best game in a Magic uniform, I can't remember the last time he shut down a player like Embiid who is without doubt the most dominate centre in the game today, kudos to Vuc.

Has anyone read or heard rumours about a PG? If this team wants to make a run for that 8th seed we need to get some size and play making to that 1 spot.

Haha, I drafted him in 2k19, spot up shooter, super athletic and long to. Where does that leave JI? It might sound crazy but for the right deal I'd listen to AG offers, it would need to be significant of course but I feel JI is better suited as a stretch 4, I said this all along and that's how he played his best ball at Florida.

On another note yesterday was Vuc's best game in years, defensively it was his best game in a Magic uniform, I can't remember the last time he shut down a player like Embiid who is without doubt the most dominate centre in the game today, kudos to Vuc.

Has anyone read or heard rumours about a PG? If this team wants to make a run for that 8th seed we need to get some size and play making to that 1 spot.
Rozier wants out but I can't see him wanting to come to Orlando

Rozier wants out but I can't see him wanting to come to Orlando

I'd love Rozier, dude has game and has attitude, he would be great for us... Why the hell aren't we hearing management make noise about the 1, it's severely holding us back.

I would also consider offers for AG.

I see reddish taking Fournier's position in the line up.

I think there would be a ton of suitors for AG, clubs willing to pay as well, he would be a good fit at a contender, someone like Houston could do with a guy like AG, so could LA.

They keep winning which is nice, I'm still unsure about this team because they were terrible last year and made no real upgrades this year except Bamba for Biz yet, they are 8-8 with some wins over good sides in the bag. Long season ahead though, I think we started 16-17 something like 20-13 before falling away to finish with about 32 wins.

They keep winning which is nice, I'm still unsure about this team because they were terrible last year and made no real upgrades this year except Bamba for Biz yet, they are 8-8 with some wins over good sides in the bag. Long season ahead though, I think we started 16-17 something like 20-13 before falling away to finish with about 32 wins.

We had injury problem last year, vuc, isaac and Ross missing large parts of the year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back