Past #43: Aaron Hall - Shinboner #1013 retires after 58 NM games - Thanks Aaron

Remove this Banner Ad

Speed and pace in running relates to fast twitch and slow twitch muscles in the hammy I believe
This explains why endless training doesn't usually help players become faster, endurance obviously can be improved but not Burst type pace
**In the interests of fair and open discussion I am not a medical professional however my auntie was a doctor

Hall in the off-season:

7JA0.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haven't listened to the interview yet, but reading the article it appears like his going to be playing 2019 with a bit of a chip on his shoulder. Out to prove the doubters wrong.

Loving his attitude so far.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
No different to any other North player I suppose.

Have not had a player anywhere need like his type since wellsy and he never really want to have a shot on goal. I feel this has been on of the best draft for us for a while.

Watch this guy thrive as an inside midfielder playing with some genuine support. So nice to add a genuine accumulator to our midfield mix.

I feel good about the potential Hall can bring as well.

I was slightly surprised to hear him say ‘inside’ mid being his prime role with Cunnington, Jacobs, Anderson, Ahern, Tyson all running through there st a minimum.

It’ll be interesting to see the impact on other people’s roles and/or structures.

Maybe we will just be an absolute ball getting/ run and gun machine with all of them running through.

I can’t get my head around it all but I’m liking it!

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back