Diet, Supplements and Enhancers

Remove this Banner Ad

do you take it routinely, like every night?
Sunday - Thursday for myself and my two boys for usual weeks. I leave the nights before weekends (and public holidays) to reduce the body becoming used to it (like all drugs your body will compensate). And I don't use when on holiday (either mine or for them school holidays) to get back to full effects otherwise. Using this 'off time' we've been using for over a year and still working well for us all.

Sunday - Thursday for myself and my two boys for usual weeks. I leave the nights before weekends (and public holidays) to reduce the body becoming used to it (like all drugs your body will compensate). And I don't use when on holiday (either mine or for them school holidays) to get back to full effects otherwise. Using this 'off time' we've been using for over a year and still working well for us all.
You buy it online?
Last week at a supps shop in the CBD the assistant said that legally over the counter they can only sell it in homeopathic quantities.

You buy it online?
Last week at a supps shop in the CBD the assistant said that legally over the counter they can only sell it in homeopathic quantities.
Online at Biovea. Shipped from overseas I assume as takes 2-3 weeks for the orders to arrive. Real quantities, noticeable difference for all 3 of us for ease of sleep and lack of waking up between the days using and not. It helps with falling asleep a bit, but it's more (at least for me) a big reduction in how often I wake up during the night.

Just bought a tub of koala freak...first time use today....might be placebo too early to tell, but my first impression is that it is hands down best pwo i have ever used....insane pump after about 2 exercises. Trained arms and they immediately felt swolem AF. Like i said, only first use so see how it goes from here but so far its easily worth the $$$ as its on the high end of the pwo price range.

Flavour 8/10- may be a tad on the sweet side for some

Mixibility 10/10- couple of shakes and it was good to go

Focus- 10/10

Pump- 10/10

Any of you guys using prewokout these days? Thinking of grabbing some BPM Labs The One as it was always a favourite, happy to hear if there's any new fantastic stuff on the go.
They've changed the formula quite a bit, no where near as good as it was 5 years ago (even post DMAA)

Don't get that weird red skin rash either

I'm not a big user of supplements, but I have dabbled in beta-alanine and your creatines etc. My body doesn't really respond to creatines though.

Thought I'd give pre workouts a run. They had this thing called Cellulor c4 at the chemist warehouse. Tremendous product and enjoyed it immensely. I ran out and orf I went to a supplement shop. I let the sales assistant talk me into a thing called ABE.

I have a sneaking suspicion these supplement companies have found loopholes to get this stuff through. Basically legalised speed. I haven't tripped this hard since I accidentally took 2 duromine.

Next time around I think I will just stick to C4. I was so wound up I almost toppled the standing calf machine over doing stretches off it.

I'm not a big user of supplements, but I have dabbled in beta-alanine and your creatines etc. My body doesn't really respond to creatines though.

Thought I'd give pre workouts a run. They had this thing called Cellulor c4 at the chemist warehouse. Tremendous product and enjoyed it immensely. I ran out and orf I went to a supplement shop. I let the sales assistant talk me into a thing called ABE.

I have a sneaking suspicion these supplement companies have found loopholes to get this stuff through. Basically legalised speed. I haven't tripped this hard since I accidentally took 2 duromine.

Next time around I think I will just stick to C4. I was so wound up I almost toppled the standing calf machine over doing stretches off it.

10 years ago there was lot more ingredients available than today. The government are pretty quick to ban so called dangerous additives than other countries.

I use pre workout but rarely get a kick out of them, i use c4 but mostly to hide flavour the rotten flavour of raw BCAAs

If you have never really used them before that is probably you are getting a bit of a kick as opposed to anything untoward being in the pre workout itself

Hello all,

I have written about drugs in sport, specifically MMA Cycling and the Olympics. Some feedback is required & so I wondering if anyone would be able to help me out if possible.
Much appreciated
Cheers,

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've only tried one fat burner ever (can't remember the name) and it had absolutely not impact on my ability to burn fat.

Pretty sure the only supp to have scientific backing in terms of increased metabolism is ephedrine but it's not legal here obvs.

Clenbuterol is about 3-4 x stronger than ephedrine hcl.

Both illegal however. Ephedrine importing carries the same penalty terms as cocaine importation as it's a base ingredient for Ice, so don't be tempted to buy a few bundles in Canada and get them posted over.

Duromine, whilst not a "fat burner" is pretty full on stuff, it's available via prescription in Australia and it's about $130 for a 40mg x 30 pack from a chemist. It's illegal all throughout Europe and a lot of other countries as it exhibits a lot of the same qualities as speed. It's an amphetamine.

Changes receptors in your nervous system telling you that you are hungry, so whilst you may be starving on a large cal deficit diet, you won't feel hungry. Also nuke's a lot of water in the body etc. It's designed for very obese people etc, but even general overweight people can lose huge amounts of weight on the stuff across a couple of months on a good diet with exercise. It's nasty though.

Last edited:

C4 is pretty much just the lolly water of pre supps. If its working for you then just keep doing what you're doing though i guess. Id never recommend it to anyone but for some reason everyone new to pre buys it

C4 is pretty much just the lolly water of pre supps. If its working for you then just keep doing what you're doing though i guess. Id never recommend it to anyone but for some reason everyone new to pre buys it
Can you recommend something that will set my bald head on fire and lift the weights itself?

The stuff I'm using now (Applied Nutrition ABE) is ok once I settled into it.

From memory the store had
Dust
Jym
Gold Standard

EDIT: Jumped on their website and this is their top 5

Total War
LOAD3D
The Curse
Pathogen
Outbreak

Sounds like a bloody death metal festival.

Last edited:
Can you recommend something that will set my bald head on fire and lift the weights itself?

The stuff I'm using now (Applied Nutrition ABE) is ok once I settled into it.

From memory the store had
Dust
Jym
Gold Standard

EDIT: Jumped on their website and this is their top 5

Total War
LOAD3D
The Curse
Pathogen
Outbreak

Sounds like a bloody death metal festival.

Purge V2 has been a regular for me over the last few months

Can someone point me to some good info for some basic understanding of what a pre- supplement is and how it's different from any other kind of protein powder?

(Aside from teh fact you take it before you work out, obviously)

Its not protein. Its a mix of different amino acids and stimulants that improve energy, focus, pump etc to basically get you up and about to work out harder and longer

ahhhhhh okay that makes a lot more sense.

Not sure I need or want this though.
If you must supplement pre workout, stick to tried and tested creatine and glutamine.

If users are honest with themselves, your pre workout concoctions with the Death Metal names are more about battling mental fatigue/laziness. I was in the store yesterday, and the stuff I wanted (Rich Piana's 5150) was banned because "It had 400 mg of caffeine in each scoop. A can of Red Bull has 90."

The other stuff they put in helps give you a pump, and some have b vitamins and nootropics to combat the caffeine crash.

It's all fun and games until someone has a heart attack.

If you must supplement pre workout, stick to tried and tested creatine and glutamine.

If users are honest with themselves, your pre workout concoctions with the Death Metal names are more about battling mental fatigue/laziness. I was in the store yesterday, and the stuff I wanted (Rich Piana's 5150) was banned because "It had 400 mg of caffeine in each scoop. A can of Red Bull has 90."

The other stuff they put in helps give you a pump, and some have b vitamins and nootropics to combat the caffeine crash.

It's all fun and games until someone has a heart attack.
Yeah I can do without that.

For me, that crosses the line from health to pushing your body to an extreme to get huge and ripped. Totally understand why others want to do this, but it's not my bag.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back