Underrated things in life

Remove this Banner Ad

Flavored/mint/green etc makes me wanna vomit.
I don't like the taste of peppermint tea , but it's the only non-pharmacological thing which helps me when I get motion sickness :(

Josh Thomas' show, 'Please Like Me'.

I came into it wanting to hate it because Thomas used to give me the shits in TV game shows when I was younger. However my girlfriend forced me to watch it, and I'll be ****ed if it isn't the best Australian made show I've seen.

I hate earl grey, nasty stuff
Most people who dislike early grey i find drink it with milk. But its black tea with bergamot oranges and you never put citrus and dairy together. I made that mistake when i first tried it and thought it was just another tea to drink with dash of milk.and it tasted foul.
Then i started it black and now i love it.

Most people who dislike early grey i find drink it with milk. But its black tea with bergamot oranges and you never put citrus and dairy together. I made that mistake when i first tried it and thought it was just another tea to drink with dash of milk.and it tasted foul.

I drink earl grey with milk and love it

And yeah it is great- yet another thing they dont have in the states and a trip to hospital in an ambulance costs you thousands over there.
Ambulance used to just be another part of state healthcare. No separate insurance, taxes covered it. Until the 90s, then it took over as a separate thing in most states. (Not sure, but it was probably Kennett who first introduced it.) Its still covered by state govts in Tas and Qld - for residents of those states.

Nah I always have my tea black, I just don't like the smell or taste of earl grey

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back