Media SFA Finals Kiss of Death with Tony Lynn 15.

It is hard to believe that another home and away season is completed and we are now preparing for finals Qootball. I would like to wish all the teams that made it the very best of luck for the series.

At this time of the year yours truly is normally preparing for finals and to dominate another opposition on the way to a flag. For this season it was not to be and I am feeling lost and confused.

I love the SFA and will make sure that I am still involved in the best way I know how.

When I was a young lad it was always Louie the Lip’s Kiss of Death. Most weeks no matter what you did not want Lou to tip your team when you opened the paper on Friday morning.

I have never been lucky in betting. I am the modern day ‘cooler’ and in hindsight I now realise tipping Cliffsofmoher in the Cup this year was never going to end well.

So given I have the unusual circumstance of not competing in the finals this season I will be involving myself in each match thread and taking the temperature of the SFA. On Friday morning I will be placing my tips for each round in here......good ******* luck to any team that I tip to win.

Tony xxoo

the-cooler.jpg

So basically, Tony's tipping is like my 10 pin bowling. I once got a strike in lane 4 - despite the fact that I was playing in lane 3 at the time :p.
The very first time I tried archery, my very first shot hit about here:
1024px-WA_80_cm_archery_target.svg.png

Of the target to the right of the one I was shooting at.

Kinda impressive, actually, as the targets were quite well-spaced.

The very first time I tried archery, my very first shot hit about here:
View attachment 585881

Of the target to the right of the one I was shooting at.

Kinda impressive, actually, as the targets were quite well-spaced.
Nice, and if you stand in front of me on the golf course when I'm teeing off, it's the safest place you could possibly be, because my ball will never hit you.

Nice, and if you stand in front of me on the golf course when I'm teeing off, it's the safest place you could possibly be, because my ball will never hit you.
I tend to play to about new-new par (i.e. a constant double bogey). At the pitch-n-putt course.

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Coney Island Warriors
It is hard to believe that another home and away season is completed and we are now preparing for finals Qootball. I would like to wish all the teams that made it the very best of luck for the series.

At this time of the year yours truly is normally preparing for finals and to dominate another opposition on the way to a flag. For this season it was not to be and I am feeling lost and confused.

I love the SFA and will make sure that I am still involved in the best way I know how.

When I was a young lad it was always Louie the Lip’s Kiss of Death. Most weeks no matter what you did not want Lou to tip your team when you opened the paper on Friday morning.

I have never been lucky in betting. I am the modern day ‘cooler’ and in hindsight I now realise tipping Cliffsofmoher in the Cup this year was never going to end well.

So given I have the unusual circumstance of not competing in the finals this season I will be involving myself in each match thread and taking the temperature of the SFA. On Friday morning I will be placing my tips for each round in here......good ******* luck to any team that I tip to win.

Tony xxoo

View attachment 585874

Tony's stolen your bit pantskyle.

I call bullshit as you play with these on!
View attachment 585984
No, you don't understand. In this particular instance, I was trying to show off by steaming in over arm. I let go my best impression of a Mitchell Starc bouncer - it would have been called a wide in a real game of cricket. The guy I was playing with said, "I've seen smoother deliveries in a maternity hospital."

No, you don't understand. In this particular instance, I was trying to show off by steaming in over arm. I let go my best impression of a Mitchell Starc bouncer - it would have been called a wide in a real game of cricket. The guy I was playing with said, "I've seen smoother deliveries in a maternity hospital."

From what I have heard you are more Shaun Tait than Mitch Starc!

This Is Anfield

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Podcaster
Feb 25, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, England, Furies

You Aussies have got nothing on us Poms!!

There's a very good reason why they call me the Scud Missile - I've got no idea where it's going, so what hope does the batsman have? My surprise delivery is the one at the stumps: nobody (including me) is expecting it, so it gets me a lot of wickets.

Week 1.

Mount Buller Demons vs West Coast Wonders
Fighting Furies vs The Gumbies
East Side Hawks vs Coney Island Warriors
Las Vegas Bears vs Sin City Swamprats

I sense I know the results already but I plan to immerse myself this week in match threads and alcohol. Can’t wait for Friday!

Textbook Crazy Phil :fire:

Week 1.

Mount Buller Demons vs West Coast Wonders
Fighting Furies vs The Gumbies
East Side Hawks vs Coney Island Warriors
Las Vegas Bears vs Sin City Swamprats

I sense I know the results already but I plan to immerse myself this week in match threads and alcohol. Can’t wait for Friday!

What's to immerse?

WONDERS will lose to the demons because choking in finals is what WONDERS do.

Warriors will lose to the Hawks, because they have lost their mojo since pants joined them and killed the whore tree

Bears will beat the swampbrabs because the fauxbrabs will no show as there is a vegan food festival at Daylesford on Sunday

And the furies will beat the living s**t out of the gumbies, and then if we remember, we will win the qooty game

This Is Anfield

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Podcaster
Feb 25, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, England, Furies
I was there. Was it in that same first over that one of your fielders went over legs akimbo and was out for the summer? I immediately pronounced a five nil victory. One over and it was done.

Oh for the days...
Simon Jones :(
The difference between 2005 England and 2006 England! :eek:
Talk about an Ashes win hangover.

Simon Jones :(
The difference between 2005 England and 2006 England! :eek:
Talk about an Ashes win hangover.
I was there every day. The poms in the crowd were awesome. Except for the bit where the Barmy Army just did not shut up, that is. You could randomly walk up to or sit down and chat happily with any of the poms. :thumbsu:

I was there every day. The poms in the crowd were awesome. Except for the bit where the Barmy Army just did not shut up, that is. You could randomly walk up to or sit down and chat happily with any of the poms. :thumbsu:
I love the Barmy Army - especially the way they got stuck into Murali in Sri Lanka one day:

Bowl, bowl, bowl the ball
Gently down the seam
Murali, Murali, Murali, Murali
Chucks it like a dream

Throw, throw, throw the ball
Gently through the air
Murali, Murali, Murali, Murali
Here comes Darryl Hair

NO BALL!!!!!

Back