footscray1973

Premiership Player
May 17, 2004
Pepperland
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
Photo of past players lunch today at the kennel. Great to see Clay Smith there. Others than that I can name West, Gilbee, Contessa, Power, Beasley, Welsh, Quinlan, Abbey, Alister Ford, Gordon Casey. Alan Stoneham ??? (Front 3rd from left). Not sure of many of the others.
46446982_10156863402799808_2056203373778042880_n.jpg

Don’t think stoneham’s there, and would be amazed if Alister Ford is, but you’re spot on with the others you’ve listed. I’d need to see the others in person and hear them speak to pick some of them.

Welshy, Bernie and Steve Power haven’t changed in 45 years!

Don’t think stoneham’s there, and would be amazed if Alister Ford is, but you’re spot on with the others you’ve listed. I’d need to see the others in person and hear them speak to pick some of them.

I think Brad Hardie might be there, too.

gordo2016

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 13, 2017
Footscray, Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs

That is definitely Alister Ford mate at the back 2nd from right. I know that Alister goes to quite a few functions at the dogs. You may be right about Stoneham, though.

King Harold

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 23, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Cleveland Indians
Photo of past players lunch today at the kennel. Great to see Clay Smith there. Others than that I can name West, Gilbee, Contessa, Power, Beasley, Welsh, Quinlan, Abbey, Alister Ford, Gordon Casey. Alan Stoneham ??? (Front 3rd from left). Not sure of many of the others.
46446982_10156863402799808_2056203373778042880_n.jpg

How about Kevin Jackmans hair !
What's going on there ?

footscray1973

Premiership Player
May 17, 2004
Pepperland
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
That is definitely Alister Ford mate at the back 2nd from right. I know that Alister goes to quite a few functions at the dogs. You may be right about Stoneham, though.

I’ll take your word for it on Ford, but I think the bloke you thought was Stoneham is a little too old. Some of those faces look familiar, just can’t put a name to them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

webbo

Club Legend
Feb 15, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Looks like we're after a new recruiting analytics guy

Good to see us head in this direction.

Spiritof82

Premiership Player
Jan 8, 2004
S**tny, the cesspit of OZ
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray

SammoSammo

Debutant
Sep 30, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Anyone know why Brad Lynch is missing from the team page on the WB website?

Possibly a number change?

I just checked and it is -22C in Chicago at the moment. Yes, -22C. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

They had about 20cm of snow yesterday.

Remember when I posted this when I was living there? LOL

2myd8vl.png

I forgot I have my phone on Celsius and it's a balmy -7C. It's 20F. Still LOL

Last edited:
Where's the global warming when you need it FFS? o_O
It is warmer! It is warmer! I got my C and F confused. I'm just not very good at being bimetricimperial. :p

It is warmer! It is warmer! I got my C and F confused. I'm just not very good at being bimetricimperial. :p
OK just checked. The coldest I've experienced was a couple of years ago, patrolling Port Pirie airfield at 3AM and it was -3°C :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back