Jack family

Apr 30, 2010
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
MUFC, Golden State Warriors
He gets to make Charlotte come even though he lost the GF
Will be harder for him if she lost attraction for him after seeing him lose and starts fantasizing about the real man's man Luke Beveridge and Easton Wood instead. Pun was intended in the the post you quoted.

thurls64

Premiership Player
Sep 17, 2014
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Ha ha, good work, detective. :D I gather there was a theory that Kieren was hidden from other clubs.

donnaj1, 1 post, in 2011:

"After reading all the posts from the last day, I have decided to go public with what actually did happen 6yrs ago [2005].
My name is Donna Jack and I am Kieren's mum. Trust me this will be the first and last time I will ever do this sort of thing.

Six years ago Kieren was named Captain of the U18NSWACT RAMS to play in the National Championships in Melbourne. He was awarded player of the tournament for NSW and was very unlucky not to have been named in the All Australian side, unfortunately, that was the first and last year that they didn't name a player from each state.

We were notified that Kieen had been invited to Draft camp. I remember the day that the paperwork arrived in the mail, we were both so excited, We sat in the kitchen filling out all the forms..well me filling out and Kieren signing, as that is what mum's of 18yr old boys do! I took the envelope to the local post office and sent it off that same day to the address in Melbourne that I was given. To this day I have no idea why it didn't arrive.

Kieren then went off to draft camp, where he did well in the 'BEEP TEST" and had a couple of clubs who had shown some interest. He then went on to play in the Allies game the week before the Grand Final, which I guess is a game so that the scouts can get a second look at the interstate kids before the draft. We had a friend talking to Mark Williams at Port Adelaide ( Kieren didn't have a manger we didn't believe in that) and we had also heard Essendon may be interested and we would have been happy for Kieren to go to either club.

I remeber the day of the draft, Garry, Kieren and I sat by the computer hopefull but not confident that a club would see his potential and give him a chance. Obviously it wasn't meant to be, and at this stage we still had no idea that he wasn't even in the draft due to the missing paperwork.We only found out when the swans decided to Rookie Kieren and his name wasn't on the list. So what followed has been pretty well documented. Kieren did sign a stat dec, as he knew I had posted the paper work away. The AFL did go to every other club and ask them if they had any objections to Kieren being picked up by the Swans in the rookie draft ( also giving them the opportunity to pick him up as well) and they all said no. And the rest is history.

I would never do anything wrong, illegal or unethical by my boys or my family. Football is important but it is not everything, and if it hadn't worked out with the AFL, who knows Kieren probably would have gone to play in the VFL or SANFL or even gone back to play RL.
To Mr Lane and Mr Masters,you have no credibility as journalists or as human beings.Only the two of you know the real motivation for writing such a viscous negative story. Perhaps next time you will both do your homework a bit more thoroughly and write the facts instead of making up things and telling blatant lies.

Thankyou to those who have supported Kieren, I know it has meant a lot to him as it has to Garry and I."
nothing worse than "viscous" articles makes them so hard and slow to read

The only solution is to settle their differences inside a steel cage

images

HELL IN A CELL!

Nov 8, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
The parents are campaigners and Jack showed himself to be a little bitch unworthy of a leadership position with the media hatchet job that was done on his mother last time by his partners friends in the media when he had the chance to be the better person.

Not sure whose fault it is for the media coverage this time but noone comes out of this looking better. Good luck for a happy marriage at least.

Stan8888

Team Captain
Nov 27, 2004
AFL Club
West Coast
Parents taking another swipe via the media. Pretty sure that's how this all started. His mother taking to social media.

Funny thing is this happens a lot in families. Young man of the family meets a girls. Mother then doesn't like her or he has a sister and an is a raging bitch and bang it's on. Only this is in the public eye for everyone to see.

Bad Horse

Petfood
Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood Magpies AFLW - Sarah Rowe Player Sponsor 2019 Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Collingwood Magpies AFLW - Steph Chiocci 2017
Mar 26, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
"journalist"

May 20, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Brooklyn Nets, New York Jets
I'm with the parents. Jack is a flog for.giving the in laws tickets to the GF over his own who raised him and poured 100s of hours into his sport as a child.

Yes, the mum shouldnt go on social media or to the media but sometimes people make bad decisions in emotional moments. Kieren however has been a.right royal campaigner to his family for many years and dragged his brother into it too.

Grow up

May 20, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Brooklyn Nets, New York Jets
I think it has more to do with cultural beliefs.

Kieran's parents look like redneck bogans while his missus is a latte sipping leftie.

You would think so. Based on the facts I know I am on the rents side but im sure we will find it all out in a tell all biography after his career is done

Back