Cultural review of Australian cricket.

Remove this Banner Ad

I like to remind all youse Lovers of these NSW w***ers
Smith and Warner as Captain and Vice Captain of Australia CHEATED
Bloody embarrassing and humiliating to us outside of NSW.
i understand they got 1 test suspension from ICB for ball tampering
and 12 months for bringing the game into disrepute
If they had been from another state , they would never play for Aussie again
We know it's you Mr Brad Hodge :cool:

So you can't respect Steve Smith anymore because other people on the team rubbed the ball?

If he had any balls he would have told them to knock it off

Turns out he was in on the whole thing

If Cricket Australia do end up softening the bans, it shows how insipid and soft they truly are. The most pathetic cricket administration in the entire world.

I've changed position a little on this and wouldn't be adverse to letting them play in the last four Shield games. Firstly they'll need the practice if they're to turn up in any shape for the World Cup and Ashes, so from a selfish viewpoint there's that but also a point I read in the paper this morning which I thought had some merit and that's that they've taken their bans on the chin and gone back to their clubs and got on with it. Some time off for good behaviour as it where.

I've changed position a little on this and wouldn't be adverse to letting them play in the last four Shield games. Firstly they'll need the practice if they're to turn up in any shape for the World Cup and Ashes, so from a selfish viewpoint there's that but also a point I read in the paper this morning which I thought had some merit and that's that they've taken their bans on the chin and gone back to their clubs and got on with it. Some time off for good behaviour as it where.

I’m with you. They can’t overturn the Test bans, but letting them play shield would be positive for all parties.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Cricket Australia do end up softening the bans, it shows how insipid and soft they truly are. The most pathetic cricket administration in the entire world.

you seriously must be on a different planet. Most pathetic cricket administration in the entire world? You must live in some kind of bubble and follow zero cricket outside australia.

you seriously must be on a different planet. Most pathetic cricket administration in the entire world? You must live in some kind of bubble and follow zero cricket outside australia.

I follow plenty of international cricket thank you very much and the current Cricket Australia organisation is worse than the BCCI!!

So you can't respect Steve Smith anymore because other people on the team rubbed the ball?
Correct.
He was captain.

Lost respect for all 3 of them, and suspect more probably knew.

I don't understand these people saying they wont watch the team again or that these players should never play again, warne took money from a bookie for team info he then got banned for a year for drugs and barely a word was said about him coming right back in, most people still treated him just like it never happened.

maybe if smith and warner were as special as warne and playing in a team that kicks arse everywhere they go then outrage wouldn't be so intense all i know is something changed between 1998-2003 and 2018 because warne and his many dodgy acts would surely be unforgivable if one of our current lot was the guilty party.

He is, he’s made that clear over the years.

Missed opportunity by CA, letting them play domestic cricket would been a win for all parties.

Its kind of a joke they did it via phone hookup. It should be top of the agenda and they did a conference call where they refused to involve the ACA on. Like make a ******* effort and attend in person.

Sorry i'm not seeing any changes from the previous board who were considered to be self serving, autocratic and aloof from the players.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back