Pets Cats or Dogs?

Do you prefer cats or dogs?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

If you fix your cat then they dont venture far from the property. Mine lives indoors, goes out for 10 mins here and there but wont leave my property and does not kill anything.

So you're saying they don't wander far from the property yet don't leave your property.

No contradiction there.

They spay cats to stop their sexual urges and reproduction, does nothing to their hunting instincts. You should probably read up on cats...

So you're saying they don't wander far from the property yet don't leave your property.

No contradiction there.

They spay cats to stop their sexual urges and reproduction, does nothing to their hunting instincts. You should probably read up on cats...

MY cat does not leave my property. I am not speaking on behalf of all cats.

I know more about cats than you do, clearly.

Why dont i **** up.

What. Lol
Lol that reminds of the start of Donnie Darko when Donnie calls his sister a "fk arse" and she just laughs in his face and asks "ok, what is a fk arse"

But anyway i digress, you seem very angry Bostonian, you are giving dog owners a bad name.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But anyway i digress, you seem very angry Bostonian, you are giving dog owners a bad name.

I'm not angry, I'm just all for the eradication of all vermin species in Australia. Including cats.

A very serious issue that requires killing cats left, right and centre to save our native animals.

The reason why we have 4 million + feral cats is because of cat owners. The reason why 20 billion native animals are killed every year by cats is because of cat owners.

If you ask the question would Australia be better off without dogs or cats, the answer is an easy one.

Back