Most Boring VFL/AFL Player Encounters/Sightings.

Remove this Banner Ad

Just because Marvel stadium is a thing; walked out of work and Paul Rudd ran out in front of me and legged it over the street to a restaurant. He must have been very hungry.

I once saw Mark Blake's head hovering over the womenswear section of the Geelong K-Mart. Presumably his body was also there, hidden behind the racks.
was at a house years ago where there were 6 people there, all couples.

Blake was there and he refused to answer the door for the pizza guy as to quote him 'I hate getting hassled because Im a celebrity'

Can confirm that he did chip in for the pizza though

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I wont disclose who the player is but a mate was getting married and wanted me to help him look for suits with his fiancé. She had to put a deposit on her wedding dress so we went inside and we're waiting around.
I looked at the changerooms and I couldn't believe it...a top AFL Player was wearing a wedding dress and came out looking excited. He then hugged some bearded dude and they looked excited.
I elbowed my mate and said ...are you seeing what I'm seeing. He nearly fell over.
The AFL player saw us starring and quickly covered his face and went into the changeroom.

In 2019 it will come out and there will be a trans marriage on one of the The Footy Shows
PM sent

I wont disclose who the player is but a mate was getting married and wanted me to help him look for suits with his fiancé. She had to put a deposit on her wedding dress so we went inside and we're waiting around.
I looked at the changerooms and I couldn't believe it...a top AFL Player was wearing a wedding dress and came out looking excited. He then hugged some bearded dude and they looked excited.
I elbowed my mate and said ...are you seeing what I'm seeing. He nearly fell over.
The AFL player saw us starring and quickly covered his face and went into the changeroom.

In 2019 it will come out and there will be a trans marriage on one of the The Footy Shows
Hint as to which player it is

Just because Marvel stadium is a thing; walked out of work and Paul Rudd ran out in front of me and legged it over the street to a restaurant. He must have been very hungry.
He plays for Freo right? If there ever was a team that sponsored this thread, would definitely be them.

I saw Isaac Heeney in Coles Maroubra.

He had a basket. An employee asked him if he found what he was looking for and he said "Yes, thanks".

He used the self service checkout. Didn't seem to bring his own bags.

Doug Hawkins and I once used Commonwealth Bank ATMs that happened to be adjacent to one another. I may or may not have caught a glimpse of his pin.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I saw Isaac Heeney in Coles Maroubra.

He had a basket. An employee asked him if he found what he was looking for and he said "Yes, thanks".

He used the self service checkout. Didn't seem to bring his own bags.
Did his basket contain any of his namesake vegetable, the zook Heeney?

:drunk: Hence why pm sent

"I don't want to disclose the person's identity on the BigFooty main board but sending a message with the person's identity to a complete stranger I've never met is definitely OK!"

player wearing dress story is clearly made up BUT if it ever happened only ONE player could do it - brodie grundy

Saw Tom Rockliff having dinner in Bulimba; looked like he was having a Korma but very well may have been a Tikka Masala.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back