Racing The Big Footy Tout Of The Year 2019 - KING RISING!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair

Is there any issue with having tips in prior to the first metro race

Fine - if that is going to be THE key 2 hours of your form analysis I don't hold out much hope anyway :D

I'll announce the deadline each week ahead of time.

Fine - if that is going to be THE key 2 hours of your form analysis I don't hold out much hope anyway :D

I'll announce the deadline each week ahead of time.
My proper form analysis doesnt start until about 20 mins before each race and its been like that for 30 years. If i study too early i start overanalysing and it always ends up a disaster. Not to say i dont look at the fields the day before first though, its just with not much thought. Anyway i will change for this.... but i reckon I would back 1 in 5 of the selections i put in here!

My proper form analysis doesnt start until about 20 mins before each race and its been like that for 30 years. If i study too early i start overanalysing and it always ends up a disaster. Not to say i dont look at the fields the day before first though, its just with not much thought. Anyway i will change for this.... but i reckon I would back 1 in 5 of the selections i put in here!

It's the challenge with any early form selection. Things like track bias, changing weather and track conditions, late scratchings changing the speed map all get factored in during the day.

That said it should be fun to blow a bunch of fake cash and it's a level playing field for all involved

Based on my tipping performance I’ll pass. All my subscribers would be broke within a month

Look out.... here come the disclaimers already!

Look out.... here come the disclaimers already!
Ha! this is going to sound stupid but i rarely back horses i would tip especially if short. I would rather pick some roughy and bet around it in quinellas tri's doubles with a few horses if the fave is false etc. I cannot outlay a fortune on a fave, if i do they die/breakdown/slaughtered/bleed etc so i just dont. Small outlays for big collects is my way and i dont mind if i have a long losing run as long as i am in front at the end

I'm keen! My suggestion for the rules is to either count a week you miss as 1 off your total bye tally, or reduce the penalty for missing a week. Or both! I think it would be good for the competition overall- despite the fact this is a largely selfishly motivated suggestion as I will likely forget to tip a week, as shown in the spring tipping comp ;)

If I'm 'gnomeing' a mates account will they flag me if i use my same bank deposit account that was active when banned?Thanks for any input in advance!

I'm keen! My suggestion for the rules is to either count a week you miss as 1 off your total bye tally, or reduce the penalty for missing a week. Or both! I think it would be good for the competition overall- despite the fact this is a largely selfishly motivated suggestion as I will likely forget to tip a week, as shown in the spring tipping comp ;)

Yes not bad actually - if you miss a week you first lose one of your holidays. If you have no more holidays left then you lose your bank.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back