Werewolf Revenge of the Werewolf - Game Over Village Wins (Moral Victory Wolves)

Remove this Banner Ad

MWPP, as was said by others in the previous game - don't take everything so personally. You'll never get out alive, in life and werewolf!
Believe it or not , I am trying . All I can do is try harder . Or give up . At the moment , it’s a bit of both .

Believe it or not , I am trying . All I can do is try harder . Or give up . At the moment , it’s a bit of both .
You'll get there

You seemed to only do your new religion of vampirism lip service rather than being a genuine convert though ;)
I explained that last game. I'm still learning as well.

What happens if the doc protects 3kz and the vig targets him, do they still join a pm?
SM this is a good question. I have also asked a couple in the PM.

You'll get there
You seem so sure ....

I explained that last game. I'm still learning as well.
Even my attempts to lighten it up are failing now . But yeah , I know :) . It was an unusual position to be in . You got to follow both religions .

You seem so sure ....

Even my attempts to lighten it up are failing now . But yeah , I know :) . It was an unusual position to be in . You got to follow both religions .
Cue Barrybran's Theme Song.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good Morning DapperJong

im having mashed potato for breakfast

Wtf that’s not what I said for you to have at all. You need to get your body in ketosis. Potatoes is literally the opposite of what you should be eating.

Management have told me to not even let you on some of the equipment.

Wtf that’s not what I said for you to have at all. You need to get your body in ketosis. Potatoes is literally the opposite of what you should be eating.

Management have told me to not even let you on some of the equipment.

But muhh doctor told me i need to eat 5 servings of vegetables per day. And i dont like any of the others. :oops:

Also hai DERO . Are you having a lead milkshake for breakfast?

DERO how come you didn’t like my comment

Remove this Banner Ad

Back