Things That Make You Cringe.

Remove this Banner Ad

People who use the term virtue signalling. The political terms that people use here now our so cringe worthy, just move to American please. I miss the good old days of "tree huggers", "dole bludgers" etc etc.

People who use the term virtue signalling. The political terms that people use here now our so cringe worthy, just move to American please. I miss the good old days of "tree huggers", "dole bludgers" etc etc.

snowflake/virtue signalling/triggered/white privilege/microaggression/problematic

if somebody uses any of these terms unironically I immediately ignore their opinions

snowflake/virtue signalling/triggered/white privilege/microaggression/problematic

if somebody uses any of these terms unironically I immediately ignore their opinions

Have heard the term "cuck-servative" (portmanteau of cuckold and conservative) used before. Surely that's the logical endgame for such nonsense.

YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Massive "RIP (presumably family member)" stickers on the back of someone's car... with bonus cringe points awarded for showing the deceased how much you care by letting the sticker fade & peel...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back