No Oppo Supporters 2018 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

By and large, the Draft Thread reflects on our Club. I don't mind the Carlcrims approach to the Draft being discussed by here.

That's what I thought, was a general comment about another club.

This is not the draft thread ffs !

We have a bunch of topics on this board to cover the different aspects of the club and the game, but there is naturally going to be overlap on where a discussion could be appropriate. The media thread will involve articles talking about the draft or trade or coaching. The coaching thread will contain comments about list management and match day tactics. the match day threads will involve discussions about coaching and selection. The list management thread will reference the upcoming draft. The general discussion thread will touch on just about everything. There really is not point getting angry at people for something that is inevitable and unavoidable.

Maybe if you don't like the direction a conversation is heading in don't respond to it or post something to bring the discussion back to the original intention of the thread? Otherwise I fail to see what continually complaining about it achieves other than padding out your post count.

If anyone has an issue with a post(s) or poster, then please take it up with the poster via PM &/or with a mod. Spamming threads & publicly calling posts/posters out for how/what they post just further derails threads and causes arguments.

This is the general discussion thread to talk about all things AFL (i.e. mainly non-Sydney). That can include talking about what other clubs are doing in their draft or otherwise.

Please show each other the respect you would like to be shown. It will go a long way to making threads more enjoyable & engaging for everyone.

If anyone has an issue with a post(s) or poster, then please take it up with the poster via PM &/or with a mod. Spamming threads & publicly calling posts/posters out for how/what they post just further derails threads and causes arguments.

This is the general discussion thread to talk about all things AFL (i.e. mainly non-Sydney). That can include talking about what other clubs are doing in their draft or otherwise.

Please show each other the respect you would like to be shown. It will go a long way to making threads more enjoyable & engaging for everyone.
Fair enough , but I go on the draft thread to read , like them or not , thoughts on the draft. The general thread is what it is and then this week it turns to a draft talk.

Has anyone heard of the kayo sports live stream? States live stream on pretty much all platforms for afl games for 2019 except the gf. Found it on cricket Australia's site to watch the cricket tonight. Up and streaming in minutes for $25 a month, cancel anytime, including all fox sports channels. Good find if all you want is sports unlike Foxtel now.

Has anyone heard of the kayo sports live stream? States live stream on pretty much all platforms for afl games for 2019 except the gf. Found it on cricket Australia's site to watch the cricket tonight. Up and streaming in minutes for $25 a month, cancel anytime, including all fox sports channels. Good find if all you want is sports unlike Foxtel now.

It's very good, but bare in mind it depends on your internet connection

It's very good, but bare in mind it depends on your internet connection
My internet connection is lightning so no problems there. Did fox keep this quiet? Only found by accident, pretty stoked to find it.

My internet connection is lightning so no problems there. Did fox keep this quiet? Only found by accident, pretty stoked to find it.

I think the plan was for everyone not to know till the BBL came around. Most people know about it and the price is great, $25 is not even a bottle of wine!

I think the plan was for everyone not to know till the BBL came around. Most people know about it and the price is great, $25 is not even a bottle of wine!
Come drinking with me and I will make the $25 stretch into 5 bottles and a real good time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surprised the drinking hasn’t increased lol

Wait until they are 2-5 (I have two in this range)!

Trying to be responsible and have had family things going on.

Fair enough , but I go on the draft thread to read , like them or not , thoughts on the draft. The general thread is what it is and then this week it turns to a draft talk.
It is the catch all thread. Why this thread should catch the draft disease virus this particular week remains a complete mystery to many.

Some form of neat whisky. I'm more interested in the whole draft though.
Single malts or blended? The whole draft will see the better part of the bottle evaporate I imagine. I like scotch neat also, with a touch of water, but it damages me too much. Love the single malts.Can drink a truck load of red...so that's my go.

Single malts or blended? The whole draft will see the better part of the bottle evaporate I imagine. I like scotch neat also, with a touch of water, but it damages me too much. Love the single malts.Can drink a truck load of red...so that's my go.

Depends I really like the Japanese whisky at the moment!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back