Things you don't see often

From all that I've seen of the Indian fans, they're great. Enthusiastic, knowledgeable, and the Swami Army are good fun. I'm looking forward to it.

Not looking forward to the Jarrad Hayne job their team is going to do on us though

From all that I've seen of the Indian fans, they're great. Enthusiastic, knowledgeable, and the Swami Army are good fun. I'm looking forward to it.
Will I be seeing you tomorrow then??
I'll be wearing my India World Cup shirt

And be the whitest Indian supporter at the MCG!!

:D :D
Don’t worry, I’m going tomorrow with a large group of friends. There’ll be this one Lankan/Indian with us wearing an Aussie shirt and Mexican hat (in Australian colours) sitting with us in the Indian Fan Zone.

Not looking forward to the Jarrad Hayne job their team is going to do on us though

Footage of the incident has been released!!!!

qKkV8N.gif

PT Bar None

Banal Chaos
Cake Connoisseur
Mar 11, 2018
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Saw a woman walking her dog tonight. Must have been a long day because she was totally rat-arsed.
Dog didn't care though.

#TisTheSeason

Aug 1, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Re. The thank you wave.. well i got a pedestrian thank you. Other day walking thru the city guy coming out of a car park- everyone walks by him but i stop to let him out. Got an actual verbal thank you and told him he was welcome. And he was cute :)

Someone please get Shell a bloke for Xmas for *s sake!

Re. The thank you wave.. well i got a pedestrian thank you. Other day walking thru the city guy coming out of a car park- everyone walks by him but i stop to let him out. Got an actual verbal thank you and told him he was welcome. And he was cute :)

I do the thank you wave quite often as a pedestrian. Also a fan of the thumbs up (for not running me over) and occasionally do the soccer substitution clap (or AFL scored a goal - mini golf clap celebration)

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

I do the thank you wave quite often as a pedestrian. Also a fan of the thumbs up (for not running me over) and occasionally do the soccer substitution clap (or AFL scored a goal - mini golf clap celebration)

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

I never do.

I ALWAYS give the thank you wave to cars tho, as a pedestrian.

I still open doors for people (both people I know and randoms that are heading to the same place I am) :D

I was at the Butchers the other day and a tonne of ppl were leaving, a tonne of ppl entering... i got like stuck at the door like some door bitch holding the door open for everyone. Someone said they should be tipping me :D

Back