Gold Coast recieve:
Pick 4

Talk is that the suns and the saints will do a deal for pick 4

St Kilda recieve:
Pick 6
Pick 29

Gold Coast recieve:
Pick 4
well if they know who the suns will take at 2,3,4, the only risk is not getting who they want if they go at pick 5 instead of their original pick 4, and get a pick middle of the second round for that risk.... potentially zero risk to get another second rounder in.

well if they know who the suns will take at 2,3,4, the only risk is not getting who they want if they go at pick 5 instead of their original pick 4, and get a pick middle of the second round for that risk.... potentially zero risk to get another second rounder in.

The suns want to take Luko at 2, Rankine at 3 and Rozee at 4
Their worried that Port will take Rozee ahead of the suns.
Apparently the power want Max King at 5.
The saints are worried about the outside pressure of them not taking Max King and want to trade down to Gold Coast to take Bailey Smith. It also closes the gap between Our first and second pick 4-36 becomes 6-29, I was thinking it over and I decided that I wanted Ely Smith with pick 29.

The suns want to take Luko at 2, Rankine at 3 and Rozee at 4
Their worried that Port will take Rozee ahead of the suns.
Apparently the power want Max King at 5.
The saints are worried about the outside pressure of them not taking Max King and want to trade down to Gold Coast to take Bailey Smith. It also closes the gap between Our first and second pick 4-36 becomes 6-29, I was thinking it over and I decided that I wanted Ely Smith with pick 29.
I think thats a load of bull personally

We at Carlton will probably get another disappointing serve of vanilla ice cream by taking Walsh. Just like most our other number one picks, none of whom have become champions.Walker, Murphy, Weitering et al - all introverts.
Strange given that most of our champion players, over the years, have been a bit “out there”.
Most, if not all, champions come after the touted favourite in any year.
For instance, in Weitering’s year the now standout, Clayton Oliver, went at 4 or 5.
Weitering at 1 and Schahe at 2 have been disappointing.
So, as a Carlton supporter, I’m not that excited about who SOS is going to take at pick 1.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lore
If Live trading occurs, will you update the table after the event to show what value was lost/gained in the live trade?
Nope. Far too complex to update accurately and in a timely manner - and I'm not even sure if I'll be watching the draft tonight.

I haven't decided yet but I might do an update at the end of tonight of how it stands at that point in the draft. At the very least there will be some bid matching that will change the order of the draft a little... but it basically depends on whether I have time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back