Player Watch Will Kelly (Delisted 2023)

Remove this Banner Ad

If he becomes 3/4 Matthew Scarlett without being the flog that Scarlett is, that’s our jack pot

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can only assume Craig manages both boys no?

Jake should be easy to get next year but imagine how Will's first contract negotiation goes if he stars out of the blocks?

Craig is compromised everywhere. He an ex-Premiership player who still adores the club 110%. He manages a large chunk of the playing list AND the coach, he has aspirations for President of the Club but of course manages his son. Like...holy s**t I don't envy him there.

I can only assume Craig manages both boys no?

Jake should be easy to get next year but imagine how Will's first contract negotiation goes if he stars out of the blocks?

Craig is compromised everywhere. He an ex-Premiership player who still adores the club 110%. He manages a large chunk of the playing list AND the coach, he has aspirations for President of the Club but of course manages his son. Like...holy s**t I don't envy him there.
Nope, he doesn't they are managed by others

Good get, welcome to the club young fella, may your career be littered with premiership medallions.

Nope, he doesn't they are managed by others

Ah, phew that's perfect then. We get the inside track as it means Craig can provide advice for his son's interest while also looking out for the Club.

Man, that defence is going to be mighty deep next year. Particularly if we get Jake at the end of 2019 too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back