Player Watch Will Hamill

Remove this Banner Ad

180327181555-mark-hamill-thumbs-up-super-tease.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Welcome, Will!

Obviously not the perfect player but geez some of the phrases AFL Draft Central uses to describe him are thirsty.

“Hamill is silky by hand and his trusty left boot can cut teams apart. His kicking especially with short passes are usually penetrating and find the target more often than not, he favours the short option a lot of the time which would help his efficiency numbers. By hand he is incredibly clean and it is very rare that he will miss a target by hand, and very rarely fumbles the ball. His strong hands are also valuable in marking contests where he is also a good judge overhead and willing to go back with the flight. He has taken many courageous marks above his head including some playing for Vic Country.“

:)

He couldn't possibly kick 3 against us in a granny could he? Hamish seems to like blokes who have scope which from what I've heard/read Valente doesn't have as much as Hamill.

our development system has produced good players from late draft selections and rookie picks, so why not look for players with scope for improvement

He couldn't possibly kick 3 against us in a granny could he? Hamish seems to like blokes who have scope which from what I've heard/read Valente doesn't have as much as Hamill.
Hope you are right. Not saying for a second that I know more than the recruiters, solely basing my opinion on the 2 minute videos and brief bios and that champion data had Valente at 10 and he is an SA lad.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back