List Mgmt. 2018 Draft Watch - Depth Chart In OP

Remove this Banner Ad

So can this be confirmed.

The Tigers are now 2 x talls less then we had last year on the main list.

Lost

Griffith
Hampson
Chol

In

Lynch

We better take talls in Rookie draft.

as said above, hammer and griff didnt play

we added lynch and have balta, miller, CCJ from last year to go with Garthwaite, Moore, Soldo

Is this mopsy alt?
Just a worried Tiger fan who dreads the day when Nank gets injured.

I was worried if Jack Reiwoldt got injured in the past, but a little less so now.

Which Mid do we train in Ruck next, seeing as Grigg is getting on in age.

So can this be confirmed.

The Tigers are now 2 x talls less then we had last year on the main list.

Lost

Griffith
Hampson
Chol

In

Lynch

We better take talls in Rookie draft.

In the last two off seasons we’ve taken

Balta
CCJ
Miller
Lynch

And we’ll probably rookie a tall or two. We could do with some ruck cover but that’s about it I reckon

as said above, hammer and griff didnt play

we added lynch and have balta, miller, CCJ from last year to go with Garthwaite, Moore, Soldo
Its not about if some are playing or not, its depth.

Rookie draft to come, we will see.

Just a worried Tiger fan who dreads the day when Nank gets injured.

I was worried if Jack Reiwoldt got injured in the past, but a little less so now.

Which Mid do we train in Ruck next, seeing as Grigg is getting on in age.
We have CCJ to cover if Nank goes down. Would you train RCD, given his height?

how can they be depth if they dont play lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Troll account

Griffiths left the team in dec last year wasn’t it and Hampson has had a massive case of shaggers back for a few years now. (We put him out to stud)

So I think maybe you should ease up on the size measuring depth as size measurements can be misleading

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Troll account

Griffiths left the team in dec last year wasn’t it and Hampson has had a massive case of shaggers back for a few years now. (We put him out to stud)

So I think maybe you should ease up on the size measuring depth as size measurements can be misleading

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shithouse comment.

I am a troll account because I ask the question, of whether we should have replaced some of our tall losses on our list.

Nice try. You can do better then calling a fellow Tiger a Troll account.

Like I said, the team obviously thinks we did have to many talls on our list and have happily drafted 4 midfielders.

I just found it interesting that we have replaced 3 talls with only 1 tall this year.

An Injury to Nank is my only real big concern with talls. Still happy I have asked the question, and happy with the replies that others don't think its an issue.

WHo would have thought one could ask a question on a Footy Forum site, only to be called a troll.

Shithouse comment.

I am a troll account because I ask the question, of whether we should have replaced some of our tall losses on our list.

Nice try. You can do better then calling a fellow Tiger a Troll account.

Like I said, the team obviously thinks we did have to many talls on our list and have happily drafted 4 midfielders.

I just found it interesting that we have replaced 3 talls with only 1 tall this year.

An Injury to Nank is my only real big concern with talls. Still happy I have asked the question, and happy with the replies that others don't think its an issue.

WHo would have thought one could ask a question on a Footy Forum site, only to be called a troll.
Maybe we get 2ruckmen in the rookie one would be Chol

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back