Game Day 2018 AFL Draft (6:30PM AEDT)

Remove this Banner Ad

When is the rookie draft?

Also can't find much information about Justin McInerney.

Speedy wingman he’s a pure winger so fills that need. Pretty sure that’s what he is. Worth a punt at that range. Massive upside.

The same sort of nobs said the same about Martin, Darling etc. They also rattle on in a greasy manner about the great character of the likes of Kelly and Silvagni
Holier than thou, self entitled assholes speaking with more than a strong dose of racism given Sydney's background. It was pretty gross.

The same sort of nobs said the same about Martin, Darling etc. They also rattle on in a greasy manner about the great character of the likes of Kelly and Silvagni

The Darling stuff I think was a bit of smoke & mirrors by WC to try and get him to slip to where they had a pick. North tried a similar tactic with Tarryn Thomas this year, fooled absolutely nobody & had their bluff called: https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/af...s/news-story/bf05821f9c4de339f42a25f83bd4807f

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty happy with all our selections to be honest.

Blakey will be a gun.

Rowbottom is the type of player we need, particularly with Kennedy winding down in the near future. Sounds like a clone with his core strength particularly important to stand up in tackles. Apparently some much needed breakaway speed from stoppages.

McInerney (via description only, no footage?) and Foot strong running capacity, speed and elite disposal by foot. Both of whom whilst currently both outside players both have shown they are willing to crack in suggesting they’ll improve their contested game. Both good attitudes as both have had to work very hard for their opportunity.

Good memory! I have been banned upon pain of death from ever making comment on a forum about any of my kids!

That’s fair enough!

He has from my point of view been consistently been in the top 2-3 academy kids playing in the NEAFL and often better than some listed players.

Hope he gets a rookie spot! Good luck! :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back