Past #26: Tarryn Thomas - Roo until end '24

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome Taz, hope you become a club champion and premiership player. However, **** off luke McDonald. What a self important tosser. How he got a three year contract with his attitude alone, not to mention him as a player, is daylight robbery

Lol, you should switch out the 'king' in your username to 'urge to kill' after your last few weeks kr.

Welcome Taz, hope you become a club champion and premiership player. However, **** off luke McDonald. What a self important tosser. How he got a three year contract with his attitude alone, not to mention him as a player, is daylight robbery
I'm a big critic of LMac as i felt his 2018 was a waste but he had some impressive moments in 2017 and looked ready to breakout. I'm sure he knows what is in front of him and he has to lift.

In saying that there is nothing wrong with some banter. You need characters liike him around to break up the monotony of training - especially during pre-season when frustrations are high and it's hard work. Nothing wrong with what LMac said. It's the same thing I'd expect from Jmac, wright, zurhaar and co. too. Probably help TT settler in quicker too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Leadership there on that vid. Doggies you ****** up big time.
Don’t get me wrong I love Jack as a Captain.

But from that vid Shaun Higgins looks born Captain material.

I can’t believe we picked this guy up as a Free Agent.

The investment has paid off in spades and he still has good footy in front of him.

Don’t get me wrong I love Jack as a Captain.

But from that vid Shaun Higgins looks born Captain material.

I can’t believe we picked this guy up as a Free Agent.

The investment has paid off in spades and he still has good footy in front of him.

He’s a fantastic leader that’s for sure

"hi, I'm Majak" is the best thing from that footage. As if anyone wouldn't know who maj is, but at the same time he's trying really hard to welcome the new kid. What a bloke.

I think afterwards he said something like "we've never met" which was funny too but let's be honest, Tarryn has been around the club for years so no doubt he and Maj know each other pretty well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back