2018 Supercars

Remove this Banner Ad

Whatever happens the other side will appeal surely a decision can’t be made in a day.
Can they fine a driver for a team mistake?
They'll fine the team. I dont think Penske were the ones who brought attention to it this time so I dont think they have a right to appeal.

We all know Baird and co are idiots

They'll fine the team. I dont think Penske were the ones who brought attention to it this time so I dont think they have a right to appeal.

We all know Baird and co are idiots
Did you see in Ipswich Wincup got let off for the fuel going in before the jacks went up?
The jacks apparently malfunctioned so the refueler pulled out and waited and then went again.
It’s like the reverse situation.

They are at completely different angles on entry and then come together.
Pretty sure I saw you even suggested he’d get a penalty.
At least Jamie knows what’s allowed tomorrow ;)
View attachment 588346
View attachment 588347
I suggested he would get one because of who he hit....... cant shoot bambi.

Whincup has never needed to be told where the line is, even against his teammates

Did you see in Ipswich Wincup got let off for the fuel going in before the jacks went up?
The jacks apparently malfunctioned so the refueler pulled out and waited and then went again.
It’s like the reverse situation.
Apparently lol

Difference here is they didnt put the jack back up.

I like most of the drivers including Scotty and Frosty.
Didn’t follow them when they were ford. (Which I realize contradicts the first part)
Can't stand arrogance, hence why I could never warm to SVG either. Tander is another one I dont like, and Frosty in the beginning.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just think people dislike 888 because they’re are successful.
Roland is no more a whinger than Edwards or Story.
Edwards yes, Story isnt a whinger but hes a bit too smart to be in the paddock with the others. He expects everyone to play by the rules.

RD has been an arrogant whinger from the beginning, as has Edwards.

Can't stand arrogance, hence why I could never warm to SVG either. Tander is another one I dont like, and Frosty in the beginning.
I certainly get the hate for SVG, I don’t really get the Whincup hate.
People ironically call him Whingecup but he really doesn’t. (Maybe he did early on I can’t remember, but certainly not in the last 5 or 6 years)
I don’t find him overly arrogant and I don’t see him as a dirty driver.

Edwards yes, Story isnt a whinger but hes a bit too smart to be in the paddock with the others. He expects everyone to play by the rules.

RD has been an arrogant whinger from the beginning, as has Edwards.
Maybe it’s the ford bias but I find him whinging a lot, maybe that’s what you’ve got to do to be successful in this game.

Personally I’d love to see coulthard get the flick and see them get Chaz and see the two best ford guys up agains the two best Holden guys.

I certainly get the hate for SVG, I don’t really get the Whincup hate.
People ironically call him Whingecup but he really doesn’t. (Maybe he did early on I can’t remember, but certainly not in the last 5 or 6 years)
I don’t find him overly arrogant and I don’t see him as a dirty driver.
Hes not a very personable bloke either, comes across super cold. SVG is a bogan like most of us in the crowd.

Maybe it’s the ford bias but I find him whinging a lot, maybe that’s what you’ve got to do to be successful in this game.

Personally I’d love to see coulthard get the flick and see them get Chaz and see the two best ford guys up agains the two best Holden guys.
I reckon theres a big chance that happens.

Also I suspect theres a huge chance Will Power comes back and takes Fabs spot. Hes got the 500 now and Penske will pay him whatever he wants.

Tickford NEED to keep Chaz with Ritchie looking like a flop despite his talent and Frosty getting turfed.

I think that may have been early on, reckon he’s eased up on that a bit.
He’s no Craig Lowndes, then again you hear that there’s a different side to him too.
CL and JW both have their personal issues which I'm sure has weighed on them in the past.

T8 have appealed that's why they meet tomorrow.

Can only see it being a fine, they wouldnt have the balls to give the driver a penalty. Last year dragged out far too long with the Stewards failing to admit fault for the pit lane speeding.

Lets say it is a drive through. I think I heard Crompton mention 27 seconds or close to. Would put SVG to 5th I think with a turn around of 51 points. Scott would need to finish in the top 6 if Shane won.

Lets say it is a drive through. I think I heard Crompton mention 27 seconds or close to. Would put SVG to 5th I think with a turn around of 51 points. Scott would need to finish in the top 6 if Shane won.
Which he SHOULD be able to do but as we saw last year......

Tall poppy syndrome is a bitch.
Is that why you dont like Penske ??

I've never liked Roland, I'm pretty sure theres many Holden fans who dont like him. When you combine the 2 most arrogant drivers with the most arrogant team owner and crew chief..... it's easy to see why.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back