Racing November Daily Punt - Cups and more Cups

Remove this Banner Ad

she killed them and prized icon would start about 16s to 20s. She should be close to fave on that run. (Winx out of course)

Lol got you talk absolute rubbish. Prized Icon started $31 in a Winx out Mackinnon and that was arguably at a better trip for him than the mile. He was $31 in a Winx-less Doncaster with 53.5 so can't see how he starts $16 at WFA.

It was a huge run/win from her but she was thrown in at the weights in hindsight and if it was WFA Material Man goes close to beating her home. Would you have MM fave?

Having said all that as Peaceful State stopped quicker than Kem the Cat at the 600m (thanks milkshake man you absolute cretin) and you could see GS was absolutely bolting I was having flashbacks to that time I backed Entirely Platinum to beat Winx in the Epsom :$

thrown in at the weights in hindsight

giphy.gif

it would be nice if they told us the weights they carry before the race starts.

6yo mare, coming out of winter form, had won 1 listed race in it's career. carrying 3kg over handicap, but thrown in at 53kg.

God you are a ********* - probably explains why you don't understand what hindsight means.

i guess it's just that some people predicted this and pointed it out to you clearly before the race.

Yes well done for rating her correctly.

The speed fappers needed a win after pretty much all there hype horses went missing all spring. :$

Whilst raving about GS it’s amazing the form drop off of Action

was looking for 2400+ 2nd up. 3rd up 1500, 4th up mile wouldn't have happened were he qualified for the railway or in a state where you basically don't have to go through this path as a good horse.

also coupled with fact he's probably not a very good horse.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol got you talk absolute rubbish. Prized Icon started $31 in a Winx out Mackinnon and that was arguably at a better trip for him than the mile. He was $31 in a Winx-less Doncaster with 53.5 so can't see how he starts $16 at WFA.

It was a huge run/win from her but she was thrown in at the weights in hindsight and if it was WFA Material Man goes close to beating her home. Would you have MM fave?
Given how WA horses have been more than competitive i would absolutely have GS as close to fave. I would have her shorter than TAS cos TAS is beating the worst 3yos in years. Remember Trap for Fools won a Mckinnon. Of course i am assuming Winx wont run. Shes a star she would have won with 56 kgs

Given how WA horses have been more than competitive i would absolutely have GS as close to fave. I would have her shorter than TAS cos TAS is beating the worst 3yos in years. Remember Trap for Fools won a Mckinnon. Of course i am assuming Winx wont run. Shes a star she would have won with 56 kgs

Sorry mate but as usual you have NFI. When was the last time they were competitive/dominant at WFA races over a distance of more than a mile?

Luckygray came over with a similar profile to GS does and he was unplaced in 8 starts.

Yes TTF won a Mackinnon but he was $26 not the fave FFS and even if you'd run the race again the next week there is no way he would start fave. If you think that is an accurate/reliable form race it probably explains why you have so many insane theories.

Sorry mate but as usual you have NFI. When was the last time they were competitive/dominant at WFA races over a distance of more than a mile?

Luckygray came over with a similar profile to GS does and he was unplaced in 8 starts.

Yes TTF won a Mackinnon but he was $26 not the fave FFS and even if you'd run the race again the next week there is no way he would start fave. If you think that is an accurate/reliable form race it probably explains why you have so many insane theories.
Delicacy , Black Hart Bart, Boom Time. That mare that Weir trained that won races in Qld all states who i cant remember its name, Samovare....Marasco, Plastered, Going back old comrade Northerly and countless sprinters. I said competitive not dominant. GS is a star, if she comes she will win almost everything

Delicacy , Black Hart Bart, Boom Time. That mare that Weir trained that won races in Qld all states who i cant remember its name, Samovare....Marasco, Plastered, Going back old comrade Northerly and countless sprinters. I said competitive not dominant. GS is a star, if she comes she will win almost everything

Unsurprisingly comprehension not your strong suit. Nor is forming a consistent logical argument.

This is what pisses me off about that skinny ******* campaigner, William Pike.

Boots a few home on one of the few days that people are actually watching WA, and gets treated like he's the Tony McCoy of flat racing.

He butchers more than he wins, and I can't have him.

This is what pisses me off about that skinny ******* campaigner, William Pike.

Boots a few home on one of the few days that people are actually watching WA, and gets treated like he's the Tony McCoy of flat racing.

He butchers more than he wins, and I can't have him.

nah he's very good. he's overrated but **** he can ride. the butcherings are just part of the game when you ride so many even money shots.

a lot of it is how bad the other jockeys are making him look good. he'd have a harder time in eastern states around smoother bending tracks. It's uncommon but i love backing pike horses.

Butcherings probably end up being worse than they look as Peters seems to love his to be ridden as far back as possible.

If he had same winning record but they were all ridden like Gai's he wouldn't cop half as much criticism IMHO.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back