List Mgmt. Welcome to West Coast: Bailey Williams (Pick 35)

Remove this Banner Ad

Think we'll miss Lycett much more than we realise - that is until rd1 next year, when Hickey gets toweled up by Stefan Martin.

Actually just getting one more optimistic sponsor message in. Now I am free to move on to someone else. Can start slagging off that filthy traitorous teal turdstain. Worst premiership ruck since Jordan Roughead

giphy.gif

96085808-B4AA-408C-AD69-B57785E42F0F.gif

Love a 18 yr old who says "I Having the ability to switch from ruck to forward, I find it as a luxury for me and one of my strengths. Whether I start my AFL career in the ruck or as a forward, I’m really equipped to play either and just really keen to get into it."

Wants to hit bodies and leaps like Ryder , similar height.

Last edited:

If he's ready next year hope we play Vards/Hickey and him.
Hickey/Vardy is the clear number 1 option for now. Bailey will benefit from a full season at WAFL level, with perhaps a game or two if the chance arises.

So we placed a bid on GWS academy ruckman but it got matched. We then selected Williams.

So seemed to be our second choice ruckman but glad we got him. Looks a talent.

I would already prefer him coming into the side through injuries than big Frase (who I am not meaning to bag but surely next year is his last year...maybe...you would think...possibly)

But, the real question is - how long can we keep saying that about Frase. Thought he shoulda been cut a few years ago.

Serious question, is he better than Dean Cox?
Discuss
If he can dodge an incoming cowards punch and not flail his arms around like the blow-up wavy man,
then he's halfway there...the rest comprises a big tank, marking/kicking skills and being a great ruck.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hickey/Vardy is the clear number 1 option for now. Bailey will benefit from a full season at WAFL level, with perhaps a game or two if the chance arises.

Should one of Hickey/Vardy not be available then options for his replacement in no particular order are Brooksby, McInnes, Edwards and Williams. All bar Williams are on the rookie list and given our newfound penchant for debuting players there’s every likelihood Bailey would be first in line if he shows anything over preseason.

Should one of Hickey/Vardy not be available then options for his replacement in no particular order are Brooksby, McInnes, Edwards and Williams. All bar Williams are on the rookie list and given our newfound penchant for debuting players there’s every likelihood Bailey would be first in line if he shows anything over preseason.
I can see us upgrading Brooksby straight away as our immediate ruck depth ahead of Williams though.

Beat ya David the ScatCat - one of Geelong Mod favorite picks - willing to use pick 12 for B Williams.

Big thanks to :poo:Wellsy:poo:.

C+ 2018 Draft by C Doerre ESPN
Questionable
Geelong
With Geelong's in "win now" mode, their selections did little to move the needle.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back