Draft Reaction Videos

Remove this Banner Ad

They did Corey Ellis really well. Full feature about the everything leading up. I'm sure they did someone. Doesn't always come out straight after the draft though.

Yeah. Can take a Few Months for them to come out. Corey Ellis was another Good One

That's pretty cold man... but I agree I want to see it
Not really, lots of arrogant little shits and their pushy parents have these illusions. I've heard many stories of people inviting 20, 30 people over and not getting picked up... and they had like, two interviews with St Kilda and Sydney maybe sent someone a message. A young bloke about to get drafted is pretty much your most popular bloke in local circles for the most part and the sycophancy is pretty gross. I mean no s**t I'm jealous, wish I could have that memory of having that afternoon where a club picked me up, but I'd probably try and do my own thing that afternoon and wait for a text even if I was a decent shout.

The idea of inviting heaps of people over to watch you get drafted seems pretty like, floggish.

Not really, lots of arrogant little shits and their pushy parents have these illusions. I've heard many stories of people inviting 20, 30 people over and not getting picked up... and they had like, two interviews with St Kilda and Sydney maybe sent someone a message. A young bloke about to get drafted is pretty much your most popular bloke in local circles for the most part and the sycophancy is pretty gross. I mean no s**t I'm jealous, wish I could have that memory of having that afternoon where a club picked me up, but I'd probably try and do my own thing that afternoon and wait for a text even if I was a decent shout.

The idea of inviting heaps of people over to watch you get drafted seems pretty like, floggish.

They might want to share this Moment with people who has Helped them on this Journey

Any from this year, lads?
Haven’t seen anything other than the Thomas Berry one, hopefully some more on the way soon..

It does seem though that a lot of the players who were drafted were at Etihad waiting in the wings for interviews and stuff pretty much straight away, but I’m sure there’s some who weren’t there.

There's one of Jacob Kositsche which ill find and post here later
If the video doesnt work here then copy paste the video address and it'll get you to the post on Hawthorns twitter page.

Also seen one for Tom Berry with his brother with him too.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back