Training 2019 preseason discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2018-11-19/all-ok-for-kk-as-new-demon-stars-on-the-track

KK third in the 2km time trial. Good start.

DSCN16451-1024x768.jpg

Last edited:

Apr 14, 2016
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
LA Lakers,Chelsea F.C.
Preuss looks to have Maxy covered in height

Listed 206cm at NM so would be interesting to see what he measures now

Looks 208-210cm
Yeah nice leave up up at FF, doubt many KPF FB's would be outmarking either if the giants

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Not sure about being bigger than Max ... But check him out in the background ... he is a massive unit!

181119_Training_15.jpg
Can’t really notice him while the bloke behind him in the cap has come to training still wearing his mad Monday dress-as-a-gigantic-football costume.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oct 9, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
So is this a definite that Pruess will be playing the Full Forward position. Or is this just discussion ?

(I really do think this would be worth trying out).

So is this a definite that Pruess will be playing the Full Forward position. Or is this just discussion ?

What are you referring to?

Lever left the track early looking sore. Not good.

"It is not uncommon for players after knee surgery to experience discomfort, especially when they look to increase the intensity of their training."

There seems to be a bit of discussion on this website about him playing out of full forward that is all. I have not seen any official releases from the club if they are going to play both or not.

Oh no, pure speculation.

"It is not uncommon for players after knee surgery to experience discomfort, especially when they look to increase the intensity of their training."
Glad to hear it. Not ideal but hopefully not out of the ordinary.

saj_21

Cancelled
Melbourne Board Tipping Champion
Aug 30, 2007
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Warney's IPL team!

He needs to add that string to his bow if he wants to play regular senior games. Gawn doesn’t need much rest, so preuss ruck time will be limited. If he can’t play another position then he won’t get a game. Also needs to improve his fitness right now he can’t run for long enough and as soon as the ball hits the ground he is a liability

Remove this Banner Ad

Back