Training 2019 Preseason Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Some awful news as someone clearly broke into Aliir's house a few nights ago and attacked him leaving him with this horrible disfigurement on his head.
I like it. Much better than a man-bun.

Both are "look at me"!

Not always the case! I had a man-bun for four years because I had an irrational attachment to my hair that always stopped me cutting it. I was aware I looked like a goose but hey the heart wants what the heart wants.

Not always the case! I had a man-bun for four years because I had an irrational attachment to my hair that always stopped me cutting it. I was aware I looked like a goose but hey the heart wants what the heart wants.

Well, contrary to what I said last night in my over tired mood, no problem at all with a man bun & most look pretty cool, so apologies if I offended.
But Aliir & Naismith's 'efforts' over the last few years? Give me a spell. The circus is in town & you better hit the ground running Aliir or you'll cop a deserved caning from all & sundry. Seriously though, what if he does end up taking the mark of the century with that haircut & people in 80 years time look at the 'famous' picture of him with that hair style in the Swans jumper?

I shudder to think. Then again, we look back at some of our 80's haircuts like Derm's & Ayre's................scary sh.t that stuff.

sam-naismith_iuhmvd8zpbir1mdf53ze5sxeb.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still a football forum
That it is.
But you're trying real hard to start an argument where there is none.
So here's how I see the discussion.
2019 Preseason Discussion. Guy rocks up to preseason with a s**t haircut. We comment. All peaceful & that. Just leave it there because it's not like anything else happened that hasn't been discussed & fought over already.

That it is.
But you're trying real hard to start an argument where there is none.
So here's how I see the discussion.
2019 Preseason Discussion. Guy rocks up to preseason with a s**t haircut. We comment. All peaceful & that. Just leave it there because it's not like anything else happened that hasn't been discussed & fought over already.
Not trying to start an argument, just stating the obvious about it being about football. Who cares about a haircut, their ethnicity, the color of their teeth or which hand they wipe with? It’s about football. Geez, talk about X looking fit and ready to go, talk about F and his groin surgery, talk about K and his skill kicking both feet, but haircuts?

Not trying to start an argument, just stating the obvious about it being about football. Who cares about a haircut, their ethnicity, the color of their teeth or which hand they wipe with? It’s about football. Geez, talk about X looking fit and ready to go, talk about F and his groin surgery, talk about K and his skill kicking both feet, but haircuts?
OK mate!
We will try our best.
Not much happening that's new unfortunately.

OK mate!
We will try our best.
Not much happening that's new unfortunately.
Are you sure about that? How long is Franklin off the track for? Will the rest do him good? How fit is Mills looking with what appears like increased size? Surely this will be great for midfield duties? Who was the right footed rookie that actually kicked off his left yesterday? Wouldn’t it be great if others in the side would practice the same this preseason?

That’s just the tip of the iceberg Ted!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back