Player Watch #37: Kade "The People's Chin" Chandler

Remove this Banner Ad

Going forward you need to be in charge of all Knick names.

Do Marty Hore next...
Id go with Puta only cause i ******* love saying that word haha. ive got a mate we call Tramp for same reason and could scream on the field or at home whatever ya into. have we got any Harrys (Harlot) theres so many you could use

Id go with Puta only cause i ******* love saying that word haha. ive got a mate we call Tramp for same reason and could scream on the field or at home whatever ya into. have we got any Harrys (Harlot) theres so many you could use
Google funny Portuguese swear words. They have some belters

Thought he was really good for Casey on the weekend, really busy at half forward, lead up at the ball well and delivered inside 50 beautifully.

Only a matter of time before he gets a game at half forward. Love how hungry our depth is at the moment to break into the 1s.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the wagon collapsed when I talked him up so much earlier in the year that everyone jumped aboard, been sitting on the hoist since, haven't been able to afford repairs coz of covid.

The tough question is going to come with guys like Bedford, Chandler, Baker - they appear to be popular members of the squad and not too far from selection, but at what point do you delist them so you can bring through some new players?

The tough question is going to come with guys like Bedford, Chandler, Baker - they appear to be popular members of the squad and not too far from selection, but at what point do you delist them so you can bring through some new players?

I was thinking about this and whilst it’s probably unlikely they play 50 games between them the club would be aware it is tough for fringe players with the VFL season copping the interruptions way worse than the AFL.

Interesting that the Bulldogs have played 41 players this year - only two haven't featured at AFL level.

If we really do believe in these types of players and they are contributing positively to the squad, then I'd be happy to give them another year.

We're already likely to be farewelling Jones and Jetta, Nietschke as well. Hibberd will have a tough call to make. Hore may struggle to be re-contracted, Bradtke too. We shouldn't have to worry about clearing list spots

Remove this Banner Ad

Back