Which team is closer to playing in finals - Carlton, Gold Coast or St Kilda?

Which team do you think has the better list moving forward?

• Carlton

Votes: 245 57.2%
  • Gold Coast

Votes: 45 10.5%
  • St Kilda

Votes: 138 32.2%

• Total voters
Sep 15, 2009
Gippsland
AFL Club
Collingwood
Care to try again or you want to go ahead making bullshit up?

You basically have made an entire post here without addressing a single point I made fyi, I can only determine you concede I am correct and are purely resorting to deflection at this point. I will accept your resignation and leave you to your ramblings.
I don't care what you want me to address, my whole point is you said i was wrong, you are the one who is wrong.

You can't say you have gone forward until you actually have gone forward, hoping is not going forward.

So you can say i am rambling as much as you like, but i think maybe you have it the wrong way around.

And my god saying i am conceding, mate all i need to show you is this years ladder, there is the proof, but oh no, you say you have stopped the fall and think that i should take your word on that when there isn't one hint of movement yet.

davis_756

Cancelled
May 24, 2008
unknown
AFL Club
Carlton
Stop making us look so desperate for external validation.

We are in a historical low and looking like finally digging our way out BUT we aren't there yet.
We are Carlton we don't care what anyone else thinks at the end of the day, just trying to enlighten our colleague here that a win loss ratio isn't everything there is to know about a football club.

davis_756

Cancelled
May 24, 2008
unknown
AFL Club
Carlton
I don't care what you want me to address, my whole point is you said i was wrong, you are the one who is wrong.

You can't say you have gone forward until you actually have gone forward, hoping is not going forward.

So you can say i am rambling as much as you like, but i think maybe you have it the wrong way around.

And my god saying i am conceding, mate all i need to show you is this years ladder, there is the proof, but oh no, you say you have stopped the fall and think that i should take your word on that when there isn't one hint of movement yet.
You have to be dense, I just gave you the original quotes in the post you are responding to and you ignore them and repeat the same bullshit again.

Good day to you my simple friend, you know absolutely nothing about the Carlton FC and I am glad we could clear that up for you here and now.

Sep 15, 2009
Gippsland
AFL Club
Collingwood
You have to be dense, I just gave you the original quotes in the post you are responding to and you ignore them and repeat the same bullshit again.

Good day to you my simple friend, you know absolutely nothing about the Carlton FC and I am glad we could clear that up for you here and now.
Haha now i am dense, it just gets better and better with every post.

ok here's your argument, win lose ratio is not proof that a team has gone backwards.

Well i hate to break it to you mate, this is football, and win lose is proof you went backward.

Saying you have all this up and coming talent, is hope, not proof.

Now, who is dense?

Sep 15, 2009
Gippsland
AFL Club
Collingwood

https://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/a...t/news-story/47d93155fabb160345f15885c43d50b1
Have a read mate, not only from a afl player, but an ex carlton player, if you like i could go get one from an ex carlton coach also.

And you have the gal to call others dense

davis_756

Cancelled
May 24, 2008
unknown
AFL Club
Carlton

davis_756

Cancelled
May 24, 2008
unknown
AFL Club
Carlton
Haha now i am dense, it just gets better and better with every post.

ok here's your argument, win lose ratio is not proof that a team has gone backwards.

Well i hate to break it to you mate, this is football, and win lose is proof you went backward.

Saying you have all this up and coming talent, is hope, not proof.

Now, who is dense?
Carlton has gone backwards cause you only dids win 2 games so you is crap harrr

Sep 15, 2009
Gippsland
AFL Club
Collingwood
You seriously quote a fev article to come across as intellectual? lol
I quoted an AFL footballer who happened to play for Carlton, and i'd take a guess and say he would know a lot more about the subject than you.
Would you like me to go get a quote from an ex afl coach, who also coached Carlton? or would he also be a dumb arse?

davis_756

Cancelled
May 24, 2008
unknown
AFL Club
Carlton
I quoted an AFL footballer who happened to play for Carlton, and i'd take a guess and say he would know a lot more about the subject than you.
Would you like me to go get a quote from an ex afl coach, who also coached Carlton? or would he also be a dumb arse?
I thought you were filling us all in on your knowledge on why Carlton had gone backwards.

So far you took a look at the ladder and worked out how many wins we had for the season, yet to see any actual evidence that proves you actually watched a single Carlton game this year or for that matter can even name any of the players names. Perhaps we should start simple, can you tell us who coaches Carlton?

Sep 15, 2009
Gippsland
AFL Club
Collingwood
I thought you were filling us all in on your knowledge on why Carlton had gone backwards.

So far you took a look at the ladder and worked out how many wins we had for the season, yet to see any actual evidence that proves you actually watched a single Carlton game this year or for that matter can even name any of the players names. Perhaps we should start simple, can you tell us who coaches Carlton?
So far the only thing you have told me is "but look at our list"

Well mate on your list is one of the best contested ball winners in the AFL, yet i am fairly sure you finished 18th for contested possessions, go figure.

davis_756

Cancelled
May 24, 2008
unknown
AFL Club
Carlton
So far the only thing you have told me is "but look at our list"

Well mate on your list is one of the best contested ball winners in the AFL, yet i am fairly sure you finished 18th for contested possessions, go figure.
Actually we didn't, so you can not name who the coach of Carlton is, is that correct?

davis_756

Cancelled
May 24, 2008
unknown
AFL Club
Carlton
OMG, and you actually called me dense.

If you don't know i'll give you a hint, "green shoots"
So you don't know any of the players or the coaches name, you haven't watched a Carlton match in 7 years but you are the foremost expert on all things Carlton on this forum.

Sep 15, 2009
Gippsland
AFL Club
Collingwood
So you don't know any of the players or the coaches name, you haven't watched a Carlton match in 7 years but you are the foremost expert on all things Carlton on this forum.
And you got all that from the post, you mate are an absolute genius.

But i'll give you some advice, google Carlton coach, player stats, that will tell you who your coach and players are.

It will also show you how bad all those players are that you need others to tell you who they are.

Sep 15, 2009
Gippsland
AFL Club
Collingwood
I can’t wait to scream “development is not linear” over and over again if the Bulldogs suck
You can't ever suck mate, don't you know that?
Games won and ladder position means jack, old mate has told us all you need to do is turn the list over and over, then you are always going forward.

May 1, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
I can’t wait to scream “development is not linear” over and over again if the Bulldogs suck
You know, I'm enjoying your posting far more now that you're just doing this kind of thing. It's funny, lighthearted, and altogether a pleasant distraction from the shitfight that is the rest of this thread.

:thumbsu:

May 1, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
You can't ever suck mate, don't you know that?
Games won and ladder position means jack, old mate has told us all you need to do is turn the list over and over, then you are always going forward.
We're only repeating what Collingwood fans kept telling us in the years between 2010 and 2017.

I mean, it took you those seven years to complete Buck's transformation of what was the youngest premiership list into a runner up, but I'm absolutely sure you moved forward over that time too.

Back