2019 predictions

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m not going to go through all the predictions, it’s utterly pointless. I will say though, as I said this time last year, that the Weagles do not convince me as a ‘back to back’ side, just as Richmond didn’t. Nor the dogs for that matter...

I’m not going to go through all the predictions, it’s utterly pointless. I will say though, as I said this time last year, that the Weagles do not convince me as a ‘back to back’ side, just as Richmond didn’t. Nor the dogs for that matter...
569821_2329864b7608104003cf1363206c5897.png

Surprising that some are saying WC to finish top of the ladder but not make the grand final. Who's going to beat them in an away final? WC have made the grand final every time they've finished top 2

All it takes is one slip up. Not many saw the Pies win against Richmond coming. Or Freo in Geelong a few years back, etc.

Premier: Collingwood
Runner-up: West Coast
Minor premier: Collingwood
Wooden spoon: Gold Coast
Team/s to rise: Essendon, Port Adelaide, Brisbane
Team/s to fall: Sydney, Hawthorn, Richmond
Brownlow Medal: Patrick Cripps
Coleman Medal: Josh J. Kennedy
Rising Star: Connor Rozee
AA smoky: Will Hayward
Best recruit: Jesse Hogan
Worst recruit: Mitch McGovern
Biggest shock: Jesse Hogan’s first game as a Docker sees him slot eight goals against North Melbourne
Biggest controversy: Stephen Dank may have committed some dirty work at the Cattery
Certainty: Highly rated player’s recreational drug use is covered up by AFL, same compassion not shown for lowly rated player
Impossibility: Brownlow medallist wins a second Chas

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No big predictions.....maybe one. I think the tigers had their "aura" shattered prelim night. I don't think they will carry the same intimidation factor or sense of invincibility they had for a brief time.

Premier:Melbourne
Runner Up:Richmond
Minor Premier:Richmond
Wooden Spoon:Gold Coast
Teams to Rise: Melb,Adel,Ess,Bris
Teams to Side: Hawks,North
Brownlow: Zach Merrett
Coleman: Josh Kennedy
Rising Star: Aidan Bonar
AA Smokey: Brodie Smith
Best Recruit: Jesse Hogan
Worst Recruit: Gary Rohan
Biggest Shock: No Coach sacked
Biggest Controversy: Gil steps aside
Certainty: Adelaide and Essendon finish top 6,Essendon win a final
Impossibility:Carlton and Gold Coast win 5 games

I have always known being a squib doesn't mean you can't play footy. It just means he is a squib with a premiership medallion. The footage can never be erased. Wonder what his grandkids will think?;)

I have always known being a squib doesn't mean you can't play footy. It just means he is a squib with a premiership medallion. The footage can never be erased. Wonder what his grandkids will think?;)
Yes I'm sure they'll focus on some obscure vision, rather than the hanger he took that led to the winning goal.

Surprising that some are saying WC to finish top of the ladder but not make the grand final. Who's going to beat them in an away final? WC have made the grand final every time they've finished top 2
Who really cares, people are having a crack at a long range prediction. It’s a bit of fun that’s it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back