Toast Rising Star Bailey Smith 28 disposals against Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

"did you jump off the ground?"

tenor.gif

This looks like one of my mates bedrooms back in the late 80's early 90's without a bong.
This is your room isnt it Dogs 13???? nice work

I'm like grounded until I clean it up.

the coke bottle in the bottom right hand corner...................that doesn't look right

That's the new Coke flavour released for Christmas, sorry I mean, the holidays ;)

Bailey kinda reminds me of:

4r6u6e.jpg

Good natured, loving, affectionate, goofy, and happy, the Golden Labrador loves people and is very friendly. Training him is a breeze as this is a dog designed to want to please. He also loves to carry out tasks making him a good work dog. The Golden Labrador is not a dog to leave on its own outside in the yard, he will want to be with his family. If left alone for long stretches he can get destructive out of boredom. He will respond well to praise and rewards, but avoid harsh methods as he can be sensitive to tone. They love to be guided, and respond well to an owner with a consistent leadership role. Full of energy, they will love a game or two. Loving, easy to care for, and a friend for life, the Golden Labrador is a gem of a dog.

smr0qr.jpg

Bailey kinda reminds me of:

4r6u6e.jpg

Good natured, loving, affectionate, goofy, and happy, the Golden Labrador loves people and is very friendly. Training him is a breeze as this is a dog designed to want to please. He also loves to carry out tasks making him a good work dog. The Golden Labrador is not a dog to leave on its own outside in the yard, he will want to be with his family. If left alone for long stretches he can get destructive out of boredom. He will respond well to praise and rewards, but avoid harsh methods as he can be sensitive to tone. They love to be guided, and respond well to an owner with a consistent leadership role. Full of energy, they will love a game or two. Loving, easy to care for, and a friend for life, the Golden Labrador is a gem of a dog.

smr0qr.jpg
Ha ha fair call. And whilst labs are super mellow and friendly if you endanger their family look out!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Knightmare had him rated at no. 3 .. that is enough for me to be excited
There’s three players I remember Knightmare went really early in rating.

He was talking up Macrae more than anyone, he was pumping him and Bont up all year before they surged up the order. The other was Reece McKenzie, I guess two out of three ain’t bad.

Excited to see him play.

Was saying it before we drafted smith, but believe it even more firmly now. We should move Toby to the forward line. His marking was elite (assume it still is) early days. He knows how to find the goals and his tackle pressure is superb.

Bonti, Libba, Macrae, Hunter, Dunkley, wallis with sprinkles of smith, West, Daniel, Williams and suckling is more than enough midfield firepower.

Excited to see him play.

Was saying it before we drafted smith, but believe it even more firmly now. We should move Toby to the forward line. His marking was elite (assume it still is) early days. He knows how to find the goals and his tackle pressure is superb.

Bonti, Libba, Macrae, Hunter, Dunkley, wallis with sprinkles of smith, West, Daniel, Williams and suckling is more than enough midfield firepower.
Mclean has been playing pure mid out of necessity, Dunkley's rise late in the season as an inside mid meant the Bont coudl play a little more outside (which worked for us) and with a Libba in there it should release Mclean to rest forward at stages. His u18 mark of the year isn't a skill he'd lose and I rate his footskills so it should improve our F50 efficiency.

Interesting listening to the latest Road to the Draft Podcast.

Cal Twomey rating Bailey Smith as a very good rising star chance next year.
Said if he was allowed to bet that is where his money would be.

Obviously thinks he will step straight into senior footy.

Mclean has been playing pure mid out of necessity, Dunkley's rise late in the season as an inside mid meant the Bont coudl play a little more outside (which worked for us) and with a Libba in there it should release Mclean to rest forward at stages. His u18 mark of the year isn't a skill he'd lose and I rate his footskills so it should improve our F50 efficiency.

He is also incredibly composed and reliable on set shots. Could be a 40-goal-a-year forward.

He was talking up Macrae more than anyone, he was pumping him and Bont up all year before they surged up the order. The other was Reece McKenzie, I guess two out of three ain’t bad.
Mckenzie ended up with chronic mental health issues too so he may have had the talent.

McKenzie was a bust because of mental health problems, something Knightmare wouldn't have been aware of. He's had a few misses but that one's a hard one to pin to him I reckon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back